This Year's Finalists
The upcoming 2014 SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco will feature some of the most prominent names in the industry. Here's a list of the finalists for the big upcoming event.
Who could our next CISO of the year be? Here's where you find out, along with potential winners in categories that include best email security solution, UTM security solution, the Excellence Award for best emerging technology, and the Professional Award for best security team.
Categories found in this round of finalists include best database security solution, managed security service, SIEM solution, and Excellence Awards for security company and rookie security company of the year.
The categories in this round of finalists include best data leakage prevention solution, risk/policy management solution, Excellence Award for best customer service, Professional Awards for certification program and training program.
The third round of finalists for the upcoming SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco includes categories in best computer forensic solution, identity management solution, NAC solution, web content management solution, and the Excellence Award for best regulatory compliance solution.
This second round of 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best cloud computing security solution, fraud prevention solution, multifactor solution, web application firewall, and the Excellence Award for best enterprise security solution.
Round one of the 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best advanced persistent threat protection, mobile security solution, vulnerability management solution, and the Excellence Award for best SME security solution.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Ghost Push possesses Android devices; only version 6.0 is safe
- Python ransomware uses a unique key for each file that is encrypted
- Ascesso malware spreading via student loan forgiveness spam
- CIA readies itself for cyber-attack on Russia
- Enterprises need a culture of cybersecurity, says PCI Security Standards Council
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild