The Dutch National Police, Europol, Intel Security and Kaspersky Lab have joined forces to launch an initiative which will see the cooperation fight ransomware.
A top elected Illinois Republican representative abruptly resigned his position citing "cybersecurity issues" as the reason for his departure.
A man sitting in jail on charges of sex trafficking was ordered by a federal judge to unlock his iPhone, but so far his attorney has succeeded in blocking the order on constitutional grounds.
Researchers have found several security vulnerabilities in SAP HANA and SAP Trex, which left thousands open to remote code execution attacks
WhatsApp messages of military officers involved in Turkey's attempted coup were published by the country's state-run media outlets.
The FBI's process for prioritizing cyberthreats is too slow and subjective, hindering its ability to optimize allocation of resources to address these dangers, according to a new report from the DoJ's Office of the Inspector General.
Ransomware threats targeting government IT systems nationwide at the state and local level are steadily increasing.
Vircom researchers believe that Microsoft Exchange Online Protection (EOP) may be exposing users and their networks to both data breach and data loss risks.
The Automotive Information Sharing and Analysis Center (Auto-ISAC) Thursday released a set of automotive cybersecurity "Best Practices."
The ransomware PowerWare that commandeers Microsoft's PowerShell utility to download and run malicious code, now has a variant that mirrors Locky ransomware.
More than 2.3 million users records were compromised as two separate gaming companies announced they suffered data breaches.
The Threat Hunter Blog
The computer media has been screaming it for the past few days: Locky is back! Dridex is back! Of course they are... these are two of the most prolific - and prosperous - malwares around at the moment.
July 2016 Product Reviews
First-rate product for mobile application management (MAM), easy on users in a BYOD environment.
This is a real powerhouse, but best for organizations with an IT force experienced in enterprise-level mobile device management.
A communication gap exists today between CISOs and the board of directors, says Feris Rifai, CEO, Bay Dynamics.
Government surveillance is, however, not new, says Patrick O'Kane, barrister and compliance counsel.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Bugs in SAP HANA allowed remote code execution
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- For the incoming federal CISO: Focus on the human side of cybersecurity
- Audit: FBI's threat prioritization process too subjective and sluggish
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised