Finding, hiring and retaining properly trained cybersecurity personnel is proving to be a major chore for corporations worldwide with the general lack of staffers proving detrimental to their organizations cyber safety.
Oklahoma's News 9 website is reportedly safe to visit after a malvertising attack which lasted at least a week.
Security researcher Peiter Zatko, better known in the industry by his hacker moniker "Mudge," will unveil details of a cybersecurity "underwriters' laboratory" project that he announced last year on Twitter.
POS-terminals have increasingly become a target for cyber-attackers in Russia, posing a threat to ordinary buyers and shoppers, according to analysts of FinCERT
S. Korean authorities are blaming N. Korea for hacking an e-commerce firm and compromising the data of more than 10 million users.
A former Citibank employee was sentenced to 21 months in prison after wiping routers and shutting down 90 percent of the firm's network access across North America.
The Threat Hunter Blog
Well, it's been quite an eventful time since last I posted. I have so much in the works that it is hard to tell where to begin. It seems that we are seeing new flavors of ransomware every week and botnets seem to come and go with a frequency we've not seen in a while. This week, though, I promised Dridex, so Dridex it is.
July 2016 Product Reviews
First-rate product for mobile application management (MAM), easy on users in a BYOD environment.
This is a real powerhouse, but best for organizations with an IT force experienced in enterprise-level mobile device management.
A communication gap exists today between CISOs and the board of directors, says Feris Rifai, CEO, Bay Dynamics.
Government surveillance is, however, not new, says Patrick O'Kane, barrister and compliance counsel.
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild