Finnish authorities nabbed Russian citizen Maxim Senakh, wanted in the U.S. on computer fraud charges for spreading malware.
Both Amazon and Google took steps to downplay or completely rid its company's entities of Flash ads.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit overturned a judge's ruling on Friday, ultimately siding with the NSA's of phone metadata collection program.
Successful exploitation of the ColdFusion vulnerability could result in information disclosure, Adobe said.
Data Breach Blog
Emerging Products: Cloud Security, Part 2
In part two of our cloud security emerging products we see a little shift in product types. This time we see more emphasis on protecting the data. The bulk of these products and services address rather prosaic challenges in innovative ways. Click here.
Featured: Cyber Attacks
The extrapolated total annual cost of phishing for the average organization is more than $3.7 million, but $1.8 million could be saved with the right training.
How you are securing your sensitive information should not be a guessing game
Much needs to be done to convince boardrooms of the importance of information security.
It's time for a dramatic reimagining of how companies approach security.
A single solution won't stop data theft, says ADP's Roland Cloutier.
Me and my job
Click here for more information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year