MISSION OF SC MAGAZINE
SC arms information security professionals with the in-depth, unbiased business and technical information they need to tackle the countless security challenges they face and establish risk management and compliance postures that underpin overall business strategies. We deliver breaking news, comprehensive analysis, cutting-edge features, contributions from thought leaders, and the best, most extensive collection of product reviews in the business.
Whether through our comprehensive website, magazine, in-depth Spotlight editions, eBooks, newsletters, or regularly scheduled digital and live events - such as our SC Awards program, SC Magazine Round tables or SC Congress Canada, New York, Boston, Chicago, and London - our readers gain all the relevant information they need to safeguard their organizations and, ultimately, contribute to their longevity and success.
For PR personnel inquiring about a particular feature story in SC Magazine, please contact Doug Olenick at Doug.Olenick@haymarketmedia.com. For information regarding article submissions please click here.
For subscription inquiries, please email email@example.com
SC Magazine is published by Haymarket Media Inc. and is part of a global brand. There are two separate editions of the magazine:
- North America - U.S. and Canada, published 10x a year.
- International - U.K. and mainland Europe, published 4x a year.
The magazine is the longest-running information security magazine in the world - with the widest distribution.
SC AWARDS U.S.
As part of the IT security industry's leading global awards program, SC Awards U.S. was organized to honor the professionals, companies and products that help fend off the myriad security threats confronted in today's corporate world.
SC Awards U.S. homes in on the achievements of the guys and gals in the trenches, the innovations happening in the vendor and service provider communities, and the passionate work of government, commercial and nonprofits working to help the industry.
Now in its 16th year, the SC Awards continues to gain momentum. With more than 650 nominations last year, we expect these numbers to continue to increase as the demand for security grows. With 34 categories this year, there is a place for everyone to display their products and services which affect IT security today.
SC MAGAZINE NEWSWIRE
SC Magazine distributes several email newsletters every month. This keeps the busy IT security professional informed with the latest news, trends and product reviews critical to securing their enterprise. Each newsletter features breaking news and product reviews in the information and network security industry.
You can find out more here.
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption key
- M&A deals bring added cybersecurity risks
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet