VENDOR: Pleasant Solutions
WHAT: A simple yet effective way for organizations to manage their passwords everywhere.
PRICE: Comes in packs of five users at $125 per pack.
VENDOR: PFU Systems
WHAT: An excellent network access control system for organizations of any size.
VENDOR: Lieberman Software
WHAT: A full-featured enterprise identity management system.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000.
VENDOR: Hexis Cyber Solutions
WHAT: A well-designed network access control solution that can be deployed in minutes.
VENDOR: Forum Systems
WHAT: A comprehensive application security appliance that allows users to set up robust security over a variety of different protocols and data formats.
PRICE: Starting at $25,000, plus support.
WHAT: A policy-based network access control product that allows for inventory, classification and regulation of endpoints and network devices. It is available in several different configurations allowing flexibility and scalability.
PRICE: $9,752 (software appliance); $13,995 (CT100/A hardware appliance).
WHAT: A software-based identity management product.
PRICE: Starts at $45 per user.
WHAT: Safe Access from StillSecure is a feature-rich network access control appliance that can detect and monitor many types of endpoints throughout the network and ensure they comply with the enterprise policy before access to network resources is granted.
PRICE: Starts at $2,100 for hardware appliance, and $36 per IP for software license.
VENDOR: Pleasant Solutions
WHAT: The Pleasant Password Server from Pleasant Solutions provides a way to add central management capabilities to the KeePass Password Safe, a free, open source password manager.
PRICE: Starts at $125 for five users.
WHAT: Identity Manager from NetIQ provides tools for managing the entire user identity lifecycle – from on-boarding through deletion and everything in-between.
PRICE: Starts at $29 for a single user license.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Regin: nation-state possibly behind the stealthy modular spying malware
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards