Access Control Reviews
WHAT: The YubiKey is an odd, little touch-sensitive second-authentication factor
PRICE: Starts at $40.
WHAT: This particular suite – it consists of a mobile device application or a hardware token (your choice) and a backend server – addresses malicious code injection through the judicious application of strong authentication and some additional neat techniques.
PRICE: Depends on product and quantity.
WHAT: SecureAuth IdP is a specialized web server that can act as a portal with strong authentication tied to the applications or web/cloud locations to which it allows connections.
PRICE: Starts at $12 per user per year.
WHAT: SafeNet is one of those products that has been around a long time and its maturity shows.
PRICE: Typical cost is $1/user/month for enterprise volumes. Price discounts are available for larger volume of users as well as long-term contracts. This price includes user subscription, soft OTP Token, Push OTP token, SMS token, support and lifetime replacement of hardware tokens. There is an additional charge of $0.30 cents per user per month for a hardware token. This price includes a lifetime replacement warranty.
WHAT: PortalGuard is a dedicated web-based portal that provides all strong authentication for the assets it supports.
PRICE: $15,000 first year, plus $5,000 annual subscription, support and maintenance.
WHAT: A unique and user-friendly approach to strong authentication.
PRICE: Device 200: Starts at $28 perpetual or $1 per month subscription; Mobile 200: $9.10 perpetual or $.61 per month subscription.
WHAT: There is nothing like this that we've seen.
WHAT: Flexible bastion-based deployment allows for ultimate integration in the enterprise.
PRICE: Starting at $397 per server.
VENDOR: Thycotic Software
WHAT: Scales and integrates easily into almost any environment.
PRICE: Starts at $5,000.
VENDOR: Pleasant Solutions
WHAT: Sharable password vault with solid control and access policy built in.
PRICE: $50/$325 (five users, standard/enterprise).
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- Yahoo faces congressional action and class action lawsuits following historic data breach
- Case study: Hawaiian Telcom says aloha to AlienVault security management
- Pippa Middleton's iCloud account hacked
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks