ACH Fraud News, Articles and Updates
Attackers have been circulating a trojan via email messages with subjects such as "ACH payroll payment was not accepted by Central Trust and Savings Bank."
The long-awaited update to the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) guidelines around authentication has been released.
The FBI is probing 20 new cases of U.S. businesses losing millions of dollars to cybercriminals, who then siphoned off the cash to accounts in China.
A New York lawmaker has introduced a bill that would extend financial protection to municipalities and school districts that fall victim to unauthorized bank funds transfers.
Chris Mark of ProPay discusses how some small- and mid-size businesses are falling victim to ACH fraud due to poor authentication.
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild