Attackers have been circulating a trojan via email messages with subjects such as "ACH payroll payment was not accepted by Central Trust and Savings Bank."
The long-awaited update to the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) guidelines around authentication has been released.
The FBI is probing 20 new cases of U.S. businesses losing millions of dollars to cybercriminals, who then siphoned off the cash to accounts in China.
A New York lawmaker has introduced a bill that would extend financial protection to municipalities and school districts that fall victim to unauthorized bank funds transfers.
Chris Mark of ProPay discusses how some small- and mid-size businesses are falling victim to ACH fraud due to poor authentication.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data