Adobe has advanced its sandbox technologies in the latest Reader and Acrobat editions to deter against data theft. It's also added a number of other security features.
Adobe announced Friday that it intends to release its quarterly updates next week.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Report indicates Uber looking into Lyft employee as possible culprite in data breach
- IP Expo Europe: Smart equals exploitable, and VW is a threat actor
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices