OBA Ad Choices
Interest-based advertising policies of SC Magazine
In order to understand how people use our site generally, and to serve ads based upon your interests, we collect data about your use of this site directly and through partners.
Behaviorally Targeted Advertising Cookies
Advertisers sometimes use their own cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. For example, advertisers may use a profile they have built on sites that you have previously visited to present you with more relevant advertisements during your visit to scmagazine.com. We believe that it is useful to our users to see advertisements that are more relevant to their interests. If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. For example, like many companies, we use Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
Can a website user block cookies?
As we've explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions on our "How to Manage Cookies" page.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- OVH suffers massive 1.1Tbps DDoS attack
- Uber prevents fraud and protects driver accounts with selfies
- Presidential debate 2016: Candidates pledge cyber investment, differ on Russia
- Yahoo faces congressional action and class action lawsuits following historic data breach
- Case study: Hawaiian Telcom says aloha to AlienVault security management