Most Recent Articles by Adam Greenberg
When it comes to compromising mobile devices, pornography is once again the number one infection vector.
CompTIA explores bad security practices in its latest "Cyber Secure: A Look at Employee Cybersecurity Habits in the Workplace" study.
Adobe on Tuesday released a security update for Shockwave Player that addresses a critical memory corruption vulnerability.
The cameras were open to being compromised because they were remotely accessible and used default or easily guessed credentials.
Weeks after law enforcement announced that the Dridex botnet had been significantly disrupted, researchers have warned that Dridex activity has resumed.
More Articles by Adam Greenberg
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- Obama goes hard on cybersecurity, new CNAP commits funds, resources
- NSA reorg could strengthen defense ops
- Pro-Palestine hacktivist makes good on threat, posts data on FBI and DHS personnel
- Microsoft's February Patch Tuesday: 13 bulletins addressing 36 vulnerabilities
- Draft Investigatory Powers Bill draws fire from Parliamentary committee