Most Recent Articles by Adam Greenberg
When it comes to compromising mobile devices, pornography is once again the number one infection vector.
CompTIA explores bad security practices in its latest "Cyber Secure: A Look at Employee Cybersecurity Habits in the Workplace" study.
Adobe on Tuesday released a security update for Shockwave Player that addresses a critical memory corruption vulnerability.
The cameras were open to being compromised because they were remotely accessible and used default or easily guessed credentials.
Weeks after law enforcement announced that the Dridex botnet had been significantly disrupted, researchers have warned that Dridex activity has resumed.
More Articles by Adam Greenberg
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- Petya and Mischa - the Ransomware Twins (sort of)
- Bad guys update ransomware DMA Locker with version 4.0
- Lieu, Hurd urge colleagues to use encryption, improve cyber hygiene
- Adobe Flash remains threat as users fail to update, researchers
- 75% of European SMEs staff confident in their company mobile security