Most Recent Articles by Adam Greenberg
When it comes to compromising mobile devices, pornography is once again the number one infection vector.
CompTIA explores bad security practices in its latest "Cyber Secure: A Look at Employee Cybersecurity Habits in the Workplace" study.
Adobe on Tuesday released a security update for Shockwave Player that addresses a critical memory corruption vulnerability.
The cameras were open to being compromised because they were remotely accessible and used default or easily guessed credentials.
Weeks after law enforcement announced that the Dridex botnet had been significantly disrupted, researchers have warned that Dridex activity has resumed.
More Articles by Adam Greenberg
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft EOP exposes users to data breaches, whitepaper
- Cerber ransomware C&C server shut down by research firm and CERT-Netherlands
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- TSA master key hackers expose dangers of physical and digital key escrow policies
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- SC wins three top national honors from ASBPE