Most Recent Articles by Adam Greenberg
When it comes to compromising mobile devices, pornography is once again the number one infection vector.
CompTIA explores bad security practices in its latest "Cyber Secure: A Look at Employee Cybersecurity Habits in the Workplace" study.
Adobe on Tuesday released a security update for Shockwave Player that addresses a critical memory corruption vulnerability.
The cameras were open to being compromised because they were remotely accessible and used default or easily guessed credentials.
Weeks after law enforcement announced that the Dridex botnet had been significantly disrupted, researchers have warned that Dridex activity has resumed.
More Articles by Adam Greenberg
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- Hackers crack Tesla CAN Bus, DoT issues policy for securing connected car
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Cities planning transparency laws for police surveillance tech
- Malicious apps leveraging top UK brands has increased by 130%