Most Recent Articles by Adam Greenberg
When it comes to compromising mobile devices, pornography is once again the number one infection vector.
CompTIA explores bad security practices in its latest "Cyber Secure: A Look at Employee Cybersecurity Habits in the Workplace" study.
Adobe on Tuesday released a security update for Shockwave Player that addresses a critical memory corruption vulnerability.
The cameras were open to being compromised because they were remotely accessible and used default or easily guessed credentials.
Weeks after law enforcement announced that the Dridex botnet had been significantly disrupted, researchers have warned that Dridex activity has resumed.
More Articles by Adam Greenberg
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption key
- M&A deals bring added cybersecurity risks
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet