Most Recent Articles by Adam Greenberg
In the first half of 2015, Cisco found that increasingly innovative threat actors are becoming faster at attacking, quicker at adapting, and better at evading detection.
Potao was first being used against targets in Russia, but after a lull in activity, malware activity increased against targets in Ukraine.
The websites were back online shortly after the attack, but are scheduled to remain down throughout Thursday for security purposes.
Malwarebytes observed websites pushing a fake Safari update that leads to the installation of MacKeeper and ZipCloud.
Trend Micro has identified a new Android denial-of-service bug that can be exploited to make devices unresponsive and practically unusable.
More Articles by Adam Greenberg
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?