Adobe announced Friday that it intends to release its quarterly updates next week.
Defense contractors appear to be the prime target of sophisticated malware that attempts to take advantage of an unpatched flaw in Adobe Reader and Acrobat software.
Adobe warned Tuesday of an unpatched vulnerability in its Reader and Acrobat software after catching wind of active exploits by cybercriminals.
Organizations should consider risk when fixing vulnerabilities, especially considering most bugs are present in third-party applications.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers