Adobe announced Friday that it intends to release its quarterly updates next week.
Defense contractors appear to be the prime target of sophisticated malware that attempts to take advantage of an unpatched flaw in Adobe Reader and Acrobat software.
Adobe warned Tuesday of an unpatched vulnerability in its Reader and Acrobat software after catching wind of active exploits by cybercriminals.
Organizations should consider risk when fixing vulnerabilities, especially considering most bugs are present in third-party applications.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence