Adobe Reader News, Articles and Updates
Adobe announced Friday that it intends to release its quarterly updates next week.
Defense contractors appear to be the prime target of sophisticated malware that attempts to take advantage of an unpatched flaw in Adobe Reader and Acrobat software.
Adobe warned Tuesday of an unpatched vulnerability in its Reader and Acrobat software after catching wind of active exploits by cybercriminals.
Organizations should consider risk when fixing vulnerabilities, especially considering most bugs are present in third-party applications.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks