Most Recent Articles by Alan Earls
Cybersecurity is a technical challenge. But it also usually has a legal and regulatory aspect as well.
Threat actors have free rein while business and government players remain relatively uncoordinated in their responses, reports Alan Earls.
French broadcaster TV5Monde is still without Internet and other key IT functions three months after a nation-state hacker took control of its TV channels and hijacked social media accounts. Meanwhile, the data breach costs are mounting up.
While not a pressing problem at the moment, the hacking of on-board car networks could soon prove dangerous. Alan Earls reports.
The challenge for security practitioners is to make the mobile ecosystem more trustable, reports Alan Earls.
More Articles by Alan Earls
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names