Most Recent Articles by Alan Earls
Cybersecurity is a technical challenge. But it also usually has a legal and regulatory aspect as well.
Threat actors have free rein while business and government players remain relatively uncoordinated in their responses, reports Alan Earls.
French broadcaster TV5Monde is still without Internet and other key IT functions three months after a nation-state hacker took control of its TV channels and hijacked social media accounts. Meanwhile, the data breach costs are mounting up.
While not a pressing problem at the moment, the hacking of on-board car networks could soon prove dangerous. Alan Earls reports.
The challenge for security practitioners is to make the mobile ecosystem more trustable, reports Alan Earls.
More Articles by Alan Earls
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- U.S. authorities identify Chinese companies that benefited from military cybertheft
- Samsung Pay secure despite LoopPay breach, company says
- Verizon lets users opt-out of controversial code tracker, will share data with AOL
- Former Reuters journalist convicted of helping Anonymous hack the LA Times
- Cyberattacks costing big business big bucks