VENDOR: Wedge Networks
VENDOR: Trend Micro, Inc.
PRICE: $29.31 per user for 1,000 users
VENDOR: Sonicwall Inc
PRICE: $6,855, including hardware, subscription with 24/7 support and anti-spam for one year
VENDOR: Panda Security
PRICE: $1,699 for appliance with “total protection” licenses for one year.
PRICE: $2,599 (STM300EW, one year bundle)
PRICE: From $17 (25 users or less) to $8 (10,000-plus users) per user for virtual appliance
PRICE: Starts at $4,980
WHAT: The NSA can not only be a powerful content filter but a full security gateway as well.
PRICE: $4,995 for appliance, plus $2,830 for CFS bundle for one year
VENDOR: ZyXEL Communications
WHAT: The ZyXEL USG 1000 provides basic UTM functions – such as a firewall, intrusion detection and prevention engine, anti-virus, web content filter and anti-spam – as the first level of protection.
PRICE: Starting at $3,399.99
VENDOR: Vasco Data Security
WHAT: The aXsGUARD from Vasco takes the traditional UTM focus and adds strong authentication capabilities for improved security.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- Logjam attack exposes data passed over TLS connections
- Google releases Chrome 43, addresses 37 bugs
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Android ransomware distributed to English speakers in spam campaign
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- Study: Average cost of data breach is $6.5M
- Data acquired from non-IRS sources enabled access to 100K taxpayer accounts
- Ransomware threat 'Locker' has sleeper component
- Beacon Health System notifies patients of possible data compromise
- Data security in the 21st century: Essentials of solid protection