Anti-Malware Gateways Reviews
VENDOR: Wedge Networks
VENDOR: Trend Micro, Inc.
PRICE: $29.31 per user for 1,000 users
VENDOR: Sonicwall Inc
PRICE: $6,855, including hardware, subscription with 24/7 support and anti-spam for one year
VENDOR: Panda Security
PRICE: $1,699 for appliance with “total protection” licenses for one year.
PRICE: $2,599 (STM300EW, one year bundle)
PRICE: From $17 (25 users or less) to $8 (10,000-plus users) per user for virtual appliance
PRICE: Starts at $4,980
WHAT: The NSA can not only be a powerful content filter but a full security gateway as well.
PRICE: $4,995 for appliance, plus $2,830 for CFS bundle for one year
VENDOR: ZyXEL Communications
WHAT: The ZyXEL USG 1000 provides basic UTM functions – such as a firewall, intrusion detection and prevention engine, anti-virus, web content filter and anti-spam – as the first level of protection.
PRICE: Starting at $3,399.99
VENDOR: Vasco Data Security
WHAT: The aXsGUARD from Vasco takes the traditional UTM focus and adds strong authentication capabilities for improved security.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought