VENDOR: Wedge Networks
VENDOR: Trend Micro, Inc.
PRICE: $29.31 per user for 1,000 users
VENDOR: Sonicwall Inc
PRICE: $6,855, including hardware, subscription with 24/7 support and anti-spam for one year
VENDOR: Panda Security
PRICE: $1,699 for appliance with “total protection” licenses for one year.
PRICE: $2,599 (STM300EW, one year bundle)
PRICE: From $17 (25 users or less) to $8 (10,000-plus users) per user for virtual appliance
PRICE: Starts at $4,980
WHAT: The NSA can not only be a powerful content filter but a full security gateway as well.
PRICE: $4,995 for appliance, plus $2,830 for CFS bundle for one year
VENDOR: ZyXEL Communications
WHAT: The ZyXEL USG 1000 provides basic UTM functions – such as a firewall, intrusion detection and prevention engine, anti-virus, web content filter and anti-spam – as the first level of protection.
PRICE: Starting at $3,399.99
VENDOR: Vasco Data Security
WHAT: The aXsGUARD from Vasco takes the traditional UTM focus and adds strong authentication capabilities for improved security.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Angler Exploit Kit pushed in xHamster malvertising campaign
- Flaw makes Trendnet, D-Link routers vulnerable to remote attack
- Macro malware makes a comeback with BARTALEX attack
- Representatives question FBI and point out fallacies during default encryption hearing
- U.S. Defense Secretary Carter emphasizes culture change needed to hire fresh tech talent
- Cyber attacks to rise, but competent security talent scarce, study says
- Cybersecurity bills move forward on Capitol Hill
- Data possibly exposed for more than 364K Auburn University students
- Banking industry security protocol falters in third-party vendor contracts
- Malicious docs submitted to CareerBuilder job listings distribute malware
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Linux malware 'Mumblehard' has spamming feature, backdoor component
- Vulnerability enables downgrading of MySQL SSL/TLS connections
- Oregon's Health CO-OP laptop stolen, about 15K members notified
- UC Berkeley announces breach, unauthorized access to web server