Anti-Malware Gateways Reviews
VENDOR: Wedge Networks
VENDOR: Trend Micro, Inc.
PRICE: $29.31 per user for 1,000 users
VENDOR: Sonicwall Inc
PRICE: $6,855, including hardware, subscription with 24/7 support and anti-spam for one year
VENDOR: Panda Security
PRICE: $1,699 for appliance with “total protection” licenses for one year.
PRICE: $2,599 (STM300EW, one year bundle)
PRICE: From $17 (25 users or less) to $8 (10,000-plus users) per user for virtual appliance
PRICE: Starts at $4,980
WHAT: The NSA can not only be a powerful content filter but a full security gateway as well.
PRICE: $4,995 for appliance, plus $2,830 for CFS bundle for one year
VENDOR: ZyXEL Communications
WHAT: The ZyXEL USG 1000 provides basic UTM functions – such as a firewall, intrusion detection and prevention engine, anti-virus, web content filter and anti-spam – as the first level of protection.
PRICE: Starting at $3,399.99
VENDOR: Vasco Data Security
WHAT: The aXsGUARD from Vasco takes the traditional UTM focus and adds strong authentication capabilities for improved security.
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- Variant of Cerber ransomware features bot capabilities that could launch DDoS attacks
- GCHQ infosec group disclosed kernel privilege exploit to Apple
- Bratton: NYC gangs turning to cybercrime, encryption thwarting investigations
- Researcher brute forces Instagram, cites multiple internal flaws
- Imperva finds DDoS for hire on Fiverr