Beginning now and throughout the day, SC Magazine will be announcing the finalists from each of its 32 award categories. The winners of the 2012 SC Awards U.S. will be announced Feb. 28 in San Francisco. We will end today by revealing the finalists for the much-anticipated Best Security Team and CSO of the Year honors.
UTMs and anti-malware gateways often are our key protection at the perimeter, says Peter Stephenson, SC Magazine's technology editor.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- 'GHOST' bug in Linux library enables remote takeover of victim's system
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Report: From Q3 to Q4, 90 percent increase in global DDoS attacks observed
- Researchers observe databases being encrypted, websites held for ransom
- ZeroAccess botnet reactivates, click fraud activity resumes
- BCBS of Tennessee shares personal data on 80K in marketing campaign
- Tips for organizations in the wake of the biggest corporate hack in history