Beginning now and throughout the day, SC Magazine will be announcing the finalists from each of its 32 award categories. The winners of the 2012 SC Awards U.S. will be announced Feb. 28 in San Francisco. We will end today by revealing the finalists for the much-anticipated Best Security Team and CSO of the Year honors.
UTMs and anti-malware gateways often are our key protection at the perimeter, says Peter Stephenson, SC Magazine's technology editor.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- Audit shows University of Maryland security flaws remain
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access
- 2015 trends to watch: Data destruction, endpoint intelligence and user behavior analytics
- Former employees sue Sony, theaters drop 'The Interview'
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- Landmark HIPAA settlement confirms push to firm up patching schedules