Anti-malware Management News, Articles and Updates
Beginning now and throughout the day, SC Magazine will be announcing the finalists from each of its 32 award categories. The winners of the 2012 SC Awards U.S. will be announced Feb. 28 in San Francisco. We will end today by revealing the finalists for the much-anticipated Best Security Team and CSO of the Year honors.
UTMs and anti-malware gateways often are our key protection at the perimeter, says Peter Stephenson, SC Magazine's technology editor.
Michael Lipinski reviews technologies used to provide a central point for mitigation of the threat of malware.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- MedSec goes its own way with medical device flaw
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!