Apple responded to a Chinese television broadcasters allegations that the company is storing users information through its location tracking services.
Users of Apple's new mobile operating system, set for final release in the fall, will now be able to grant or deny apps from accessing personal data.
News briefs: The latest news from Apple, Verizon, CrowdStrike, FTC and more
Researchers have discovered a correlation between infected WordPress sites and the propagation of the prolific Mac Flashback trojan.
Spam that seemingly emanates from Apple is making the rounds with the aim of tricking users into handing over their IDs and passwords, researchers at anti-virus firm Trend Micro said in a blog post Monday.
Malware writers aren't waiting long between releasing new variants for a Mac trojan known as Flashback. The latest is designed to disable built-in anti-virus on target machines.
When Steve Jobs announced iCloud at the Apple Worldwide Developer Conference, many in enterprise IT dismissed the broader relevance of consumer cloud services, but they do so at their peril.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names