Apple News, Articles and Updates
Apple responded to a Chinese television broadcasters allegations that the company is storing users information through its location tracking services.
Users of Apple's new mobile operating system, set for final release in the fall, will now be able to grant or deny apps from accessing personal data.
News briefs: The latest news from Apple, Verizon, CrowdStrike, FTC and more
Researchers have discovered a correlation between infected WordPress sites and the propagation of the prolific Mac Flashback trojan.
Spam that seemingly emanates from Apple is making the rounds with the aim of tricking users into handing over their IDs and passwords, researchers at anti-virus firm Trend Micro said in a blog post Monday.
Malware writers aren't waiting long between releasing new variants for a Mac trojan known as Flashback. The latest is designed to disable built-in anti-virus on target machines.
When Steve Jobs announced iCloud at the Apple Worldwide Developer Conference, many in enterprise IT dismissed the broader relevance of consumer cloud services, but they do so at their peril.
SC Magazine Articles
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Dangerous connections: Risky LinkedIn behavior runs rampant, finds survey
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components