*** Due to the high-volume of submissions, please keep it mind that it may take up to two weeks for the editorial team to review and respond to contributors. Any questions regarding article submissions should be sent to email@example.com. ***
Submissions for website
For articles submitted to SCMagazine.com's "Opinion" section, the topic can be controversial. View this as a showcase for your expertise, that you're a thought leader and knowledgeable about the market in which you play.
But it must remain vendor-neutral. That is, you CANNOT talk about products and services that you sell to solve the problems you're putting forth in the contribution. This reads as a product pitch and we can't use it on the website.
It's also a good idea to include a brief bio at the end of the piece with a name, title, company and, if desired, contact information.
We'll also need a headshot of the author: a color, high res version (300 DPI) at least 3" at its longest dimension, either a JPEG, TIFF or Photoshop EPS.
***Articles for the web can be anywhere from 500-800 words.***
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- Report on POS campaign provides peek into scalable tactics of cybercrime duo
- Yahoo! data breach likely exceeds 500 million records
- Boards taking more cyber seriously, driven by regulatory requirements, report finds
- Curtain closes on Ransomware Encryptor RaaS, but with master key
- BIND update fixes high-severity flaw affecting ICS, as CERT releases update to CSET tool