*** Due to the high-volume of submissions, please keep it mind that it may take up to two weeks for the editorial team to review and respond to contributors. Any questions regarding article submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***
Submissions for website
For articles submitted to SCMagazine.com's "Opinion" section, the topic can be controversial. View this as a showcase for your expertise, that you're a thought leader and knowledgeable about the market in which you play.
But it must remain vendor-neutral. That is, you CANNOT talk about products and services that you sell to solve the problems you're putting forth in the contribution. This reads as a product pitch and we can't use it on the website.
It's also a good idea to include a brief bio at the end of the piece with a name, title, company and, if desired, contact information.
We'll also need a headshot of the author: a color, high res version (300 DPI) at least 3" at its longest dimension, either a JPEG, TIFF or Photoshop EPS.
***Articles for the web can be anywhere from 500-800 words.***
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage