Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
A number of criminal cyber operations were taken down this year owing to international cooperation between law enforcement agents. Ashley Carman reports.
Both Donald Trump and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie vowed to retaliate against China if elected president for the country's cyber attacks and intellectual property theft.
A Washington D.C.-based man pleaded guilty on Tuesday to charges that he participated in an identity fraud scheme that netted more than $315,000 in fraudulent federal income tax returns.
Check Point Software Technologies published a report on Monday that identifies a man it believes to be the mastermind behind Rocket Kitten's phishing emails and attacks.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Dangerous connections: Risky LinkedIn behavior runs rampant, finds survey
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- IRS implements new authentication safeguards
- Darktrace boss says we are living in a "golden age of criminality"
- UK Cyber-security after Brexit: May not be as bad as it first appears
- Industry, privacy groups: EU and U.S. Privacy Shield changes unlikely to ease concerns
- District court judge: FBI's hacking trick does not require warrant