Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
WikiLeaks penned a letter to Google CEO Eric Schmidt requesting more information about search warrants under which the company handed over WikiLeaks staffers' data.
Easy Solutions, a fraud-detection software provider, found addresses and usernames of 20 million users on a Russian dating site for sale on an online forum.
The security community is voicing concern over proposed revisions to the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) by taking to Twitter and personal blogs.
The alleged hacker behind attacks on multiple international artists' computers, including Madonna's, was arrested in Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
A Georgia judge ordered Home Depot respond to class-action lawsuit allegations surrounding the retailer's major data breach this past summer by July 2015.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- WikiLeaks requests information on staffers search warrant data requests
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Albany health system notifies more than 5,000 patients of data breach
- Could the Sony breach have been prevented?
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community