Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
Microsoft's VP of Marketing for Windows and Devices, Yusuf Mehdi, gave his Twitter followers updates on the new OS earlier this week.
The Office of the Inspector General investigated and found that staffers at the U.S. embassy in Tokyo used their personal emails for professional matters.
Researcher Jonathan Mayer documented AT&T injecting ads over HTTP connections on its free Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Office of Inspector General investigated the Department of Veteran Affairs' use of Yammer, a supposedly private and closed social network. Their findings indicate serious security lapses and lack of judgment on users' parts.
Canada's primary privacy watchdog group and other international entities are investigating the Ashley Madison data breach after stolen data has continued to surface online.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Audit report finds sensitive data at risk for at least 73 Callif. agencies
- License plate reader helps spot Virginia killer, but privacy issues remain
- DD4BC are DDoS attack driving force, new report claims
- Researchers uncover possible Iranian-backed phishing scam
- After online report, Twitter user denies involvement in Ashley Madison hack