Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
WhiteHat Security's "2015 Website Security Statistics Report" looks at vulnerabilities in websites and the amount of time it took to patch them.
House lawmakers might have had some of their personal data compromised in the confirmed CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield data breach earlier this week.
Hackers might have accessed and posted the information of up to 4 millions AdultFriendFinder users.
The USA Freedom Act's fate will soon be decided with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announcing on Thursday that the Senate will convene for a rare Saturday vote on the bill.
Researchers wrote in a paper that UC Browser's English and Chinese versions leak personal and personally-identifiable data.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Logjam attack exposes data passed over TLS connections
- Google releases Chrome 43, addresses 37 bugs
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes