Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
A number of criminal cyber operations were taken down this year owing to international cooperation between law enforcement agents. Ashley Carman reports.
Both Donald Trump and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie vowed to retaliate against China if elected president for the country's cyber attacks and intellectual property theft.
A Washington D.C.-based man pleaded guilty on Tuesday to charges that he participated in an identity fraud scheme that netted more than $315,000 in fraudulent federal income tax returns.
Check Point Software Technologies published a report on Monday that identifies a man it believes to be the mastermind behind Rocket Kitten's phishing emails and attacks.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought