Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
A survey from Digital Guardian and Enterprise Strategy Group collected IT security professionals' thoughts on endpoint security solutions and the challenges they face when implementing them.
Rebecca Richards took to Tumblr to address concerns about the NSA's activities and Edward Snowden's leaks.
The company disclosed the lawsuits as part of its quarterly earnings report.
The technology company launched a new dashboard to keep users aware of devices that are linked up to their accounts.
A researcher at Symantec traced DroidJack's origins back to legitimate Android app developers and previous RATs.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards