Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
A number of criminal cyber operations were taken down this year owing to international cooperation between law enforcement agents. Ashley Carman reports.
Both Donald Trump and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie vowed to retaliate against China if elected president for the country's cyber attacks and intellectual property theft.
A Washington D.C.-based man pleaded guilty on Tuesday to charges that he participated in an identity fraud scheme that netted more than $315,000 in fraudulent federal income tax returns.
Check Point Software Technologies published a report on Monday that identifies a man it believes to be the mastermind behind Rocket Kitten's phishing emails and attacks.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- House Committee urges Obama not to pardon Snowden
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Cities planning transparency laws for police surveillance tech
- Malicious apps leveraging top UK brands has increased by 130%