Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
Both Donald Trump and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie vowed to retaliate against China if elected president for the country's cyber attacks and intellectual property theft.
A Washington D.C.-based man pleaded guilty on Tuesday to charges that he participated in an identity fraud scheme that netted more than $315,000 in fraudulent federal income tax returns.
Check Point Software Technologies published a report on Monday that identifies a man it believes to be the mastermind behind Rocket Kitten's phishing emails and attacks.
Seven House Democrats traveled to China this past week to discuss cybersecurity, among other issues.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names