Most Recent Articles by Ashley Carman
GFI Software and Opinion Matters found that employees used company devices for activities not related to work and had no qualms about stealing company intellectual property after they leave.
Jacob Mahonri Espinal hacked into his school's computer system to bring his grades up from academic probation status to straight As.
Researchers at McAfee have identified a new attack that exploit a Microsoft Word ActiveX control vulnerability.
The popular messaging app announced on Tuesday that it has already begun encrypting users' messages.
Nicolae Popescu and Dumitru Daniel Bosogioiu are wanted for organizing an international crime scheme that led to millions of lost dollars.
More Articles by Ashley Carman
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context