ATM Fraud News, Articles and Updates
Seven Ontario residents have been charged for stealing in a massive ATM skimming operation.
A team of Italian researchers has presented a crack for the chip-and-PIN card verification system that they say makes it possible to skim a PIN number that can later be used with a stolen card.
Eastern European gangs are systematically conducting well-organized skimming attacks against U.S. consumers and businesses, according to a Gartner analyst.
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Check Point tracks two waves of Cerber ransomware hitting U.S., UK
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components