Seven Ontario residents have been charged for stealing in a massive ATM skimming operation.
A team of Italian researchers has presented a crack for the chip-and-PIN card verification system that they say makes it possible to skim a PIN number that can later be used with a stolen card.
Eastern European gangs are systematically conducting well-organized skimming attacks against U.S. consumers and businesses, according to a Gartner analyst.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day
- Google Drive influences new phishing campaign
- Researcher finds several vulnerabilities in PHP File Manager
- Survey: Nearly all Americans support and want retaliation for cyberattacks
- 'Black Vine' group breached Anthem, leveraged zero-day bugs in various campaigns
- Data on 5,300 Healthfirst members caught up in fraud scheme