Authentication, Access Control, ID ManagementProduct Subcategories:
VENDOR: Pleasant Solutions
WHAT: A simple yet effective way for organizations to manage their passwords everywhere.
PRICE: Comes in packs of five users at $125 per pack.
VENDOR: PFU Systems
WHAT: An excellent network access control system for organizations of any size.
VENDOR: Lieberman Software
WHAT: A full-featured enterprise identity management system.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000.
VENDOR: Hexis Cyber Solutions
WHAT: A well-designed network access control solution that can be deployed in minutes.
VENDOR: Forum Systems
WHAT: A comprehensive application security appliance that allows users to set up robust security over a variety of different protocols and data formats.
PRICE: Starting at $25,000, plus support.
WHAT: A policy-based network access control product that allows for inventory, classification and regulation of endpoints and network devices. It is available in several different configurations allowing flexibility and scalability.
PRICE: $9,752 (software appliance); $13,995 (CT100/A hardware appliance).
WHAT: A software-based identity management product.
PRICE: Starts at $45 per user.
VENDOR: PistolStar, Inc.
WHAT: PistolStar, Inc. maker of PortalGuard offers an on-premise turnkey user authentication solution-set for companies with external-facing web applications to their employees, contractors, suppliers, and vendors. This all-in-one integrated design includes two-factor methods, single sign-on, centralized self-service password reset/unlock, password synchronization, plus transparent barriers to confirm user identities by validating their context.
PRICE: $10k for unlimited users (2FA, SSO IdP, SSPR, Sync)
WHAT: VASCO IDENTIKEY Authentication Server and DIGIPASS GO in combination are a physical token-based authentication tool.
PRICE: tarts at around $7,500 for 100 users.
VENDOR: Swivel Secure
WHAT: The Swivel Appliance from Swivel Secure provides strong authentication in a variety of ways.
PRICE: As tested: $3,527
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- 'GHOST' bug in Linux library enables remote takeover of victim's system
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Report: From Q3 to Q4, 90 percent increase in global DDoS attacks observed
- Researchers observe databases being encrypted, websites held for ransom
- ZeroAccess botnet reactivates, click fraud activity resumes
- BCBS of Tennessee shares personal data on 80K in marketing campaign
- Tips for organizations in the wake of the biggest corporate hack in history