Authentication, Access Control, ID Management System, Software and Product ReviewsProduct Subcategories:
WHAT: The YubiKey is an odd, little touch-sensitive second-authentication factor
PRICE: Starts at $40.
WHAT: This particular suite – it consists of a mobile device application or a hardware token (your choice) and a backend server – addresses malicious code injection through the judicious application of strong authentication and some additional neat techniques.
PRICE: Depends on product and quantity.
WHAT: SecureAuth IdP is a specialized web server that can act as a portal with strong authentication tied to the applications or web/cloud locations to which it allows connections.
PRICE: Starts at $12 per user per year.
WHAT: SafeNet is one of those products that has been around a long time and its maturity shows.
PRICE: Typical cost is $1/user/month for enterprise volumes. Price discounts are available for larger volume of users as well as long-term contracts. This price includes user subscription, soft OTP Token, Push OTP token, SMS token, support and lifetime replacement of hardware tokens. There is an additional charge of $0.30 cents per user per month for a hardware token. This price includes a lifetime replacement warranty.
WHAT: PortalGuard is a dedicated web-based portal that provides all strong authentication for the assets it supports.
PRICE: $15,000 first year, plus $5,000 annual subscription, support and maintenance.
WHAT: A unique and user-friendly approach to strong authentication.
PRICE: Device 200: Starts at $28 perpetual or $1 per month subscription; Mobile 200: $9.10 perpetual or $.61 per month subscription.
WHAT: There is nothing like this that we've seen.
WHAT: Flexible bastion-based deployment allows for ultimate integration in the enterprise.
PRICE: Starting at $397 per server.
VENDOR: Thycotic Software
WHAT: Scales and integrates easily into almost any environment.
PRICE: Starts at $5,000.
VENDOR: Pleasant Solutions
WHAT: Sharable password vault with solid control and access policy built in.
PRICE: $50/$325 (five users, standard/enterprise).
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Check Point tracks two waves of Cerber ransomware hitting U.S., UK
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- MIRCOP ransomware blames victim for attack, demands $28K ransom
- CYBERCOM 'reluctant' to cut off Islamic State internet
- Chinese tech professional caught selling secrets
- How 154M U.S. voter records will affect Americans' security - industry reacts