The laptop of an employee of Indianapolis-based Cancer Care Group was stolen, exposing the information of patients and staff.
Canada's Bill C-11 leaves us with a few concerns and unanswered questions when it comes to rules and restrictions on the process of data backup.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zeus variant targeting Candian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- Winnti trojan may help set stage for Skeleton Key attacks, analysts say
- FTC settles with revenge porn site operator
- Upatre, Dyre used in Univ. of Florida attack
- Wisconsin chiropractic clinic notifies 3,000 patients of insider breach