The laptop of an employee of Indianapolis-based Cancer Care Group was stolen, exposing the information of patients and staff.
Canada's Bill C-11 leaves us with a few concerns and unanswered questions when it comes to rules and restrictions on the process of data backup.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year