Backup Data News, Articles and Updates
The laptop of an employee of Indianapolis-based Cancer Care Group was stolen, exposing the information of patients and staff.
Canada's Bill C-11 leaves us with a few concerns and unanswered questions when it comes to rules and restrictions on the process of data backup.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage