Bill C-32 News, Articles and Updates
On his way to a decisive victory in the May 2 federal election, Prime Minister Stephen Harper promised Canadians stability. Will that equate to a stabile, contemporary digital copyright infrastructure?
For the second time in three years, legislation to bring Canada's copyright law into the digital age has fallen victim to parliamentary dissolution.
SC Magazine Articles
- Cerber ransomware strain now targeting Office 365 users
- Critical infrastructure in Europe exposed to hackers
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Cerber ransomware C&C server shut down by research firm and CERT-Netherlands
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage