On his way to a decisive victory in the May 2 federal election, Prime Minister Stephen Harper promised Canadians stability. Will that equate to a stabile, contemporary digital copyright infrastructure?
For the second time in three years, legislation to bring Canada's copyright law into the digital age has fallen victim to parliamentary dissolution.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach