WHAT: There is nothing like this that we've seen.
VENDOR: MXI Security
WHAT: Enterprise-class biometric security on an easily manageable USB flash drive.
VENDOR: Fujitsu Frontech North America
WHAT: Palm vein-based authentication integrated into a mouse for comfort and ease of use.
WHAT: Flexible and easy to manage fingerprint access control device.
VENDOR: Digital Persona
WHAT: Large feature set with fingerprint-based system logon and security functions.
PRICE: $50-$100 per computer
WHAT: Full-feature SDK with included examples and source code.
PRICE: $180 for five licenses ($36 per license)
WHAT: Biometric access device with built-in time and attendance
VENDOR: 360 Biometrics
WHAT: Allows for secure employee identification to access information.
PRICE: Starting at $299 (for up to 300 enrolled users)
VENDOR: Triad Biometrics
WHAT: Lots of nice features, but they come at the price of lifecycle cost.
PRICE: $12,000 per application per year
VENDOR: Integrated Biometrics
WHAT: Just a bit more support needed here, but otherwise quite full-featured and robust.
PRICE: $949 with software included
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought