VENDOR: MXI Security
WHAT: Enterprise-class biometric security on an easily manageable USB flash drive.
VENDOR: Fujitsu Frontech North America
WHAT: Palm vein-based authentication integrated into a mouse for comfort and ease of use.
WHAT: Flexible and easy to manage fingerprint access control device.
VENDOR: Digital Persona
WHAT: Large feature set with fingerprint-based system logon and security functions.
PRICE: $50-$100 per computer
WHAT: Full-feature SDK with included examples and source code.
PRICE: $180 for five licenses ($36 per license)
WHAT: Biometric access device with built-in time and attendance
VENDOR: 360 Biometrics
WHAT: Allows for secure employee identification to access information.
PRICE: Starting at $299 (for up to 300 enrolled users)
VENDOR: Triad Biometrics
WHAT: Lots of nice features, but they come at the price of lifecycle cost.
PRICE: $12,000 per application per year
VENDOR: Integrated Biometrics
WHAT: Just a bit more support needed here, but otherwise quite full-featured and robust.
PRICE: $949 with software included
VENDOR: BioLink Solutions (Bio-Metrica)
WHAT: A competent enterprise-grade biometric product with good features.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Don't dismiss internal data breaches as minor - they aren't!
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Insider threats changing security spending, report says
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Size and frequency of DDoS attacks increasing, annual report shows