There may be no silver bullet to detect or prevent insider threats, but there are sophisticated technological solutions that can help.
The Anonymous collective on Thursday posted 200 GB of information on customers of security think tank Stratfor.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Anonymous hacks, 'Rickrolls' ISIS
- IBM, Oracle, Cisco certification manager breached, info accessed
- Hilton Worldwide confirms malware on POS targeted payment card info
- Algebraic Eraser, the algorithm running the 'Internet of Things' is broken...again
- Sony hackers remained hidden for months due to a new toolset: Damballa