The acquisition is predicted to help grow Gemalto's operating profit by 10 percent in 2017.
The company sold its Junos Pulse products for $250 million to Siris Capital, a private equity firm.
The latest personnel announcements and M&A activity from the likes of Lancope, SafeNet, BeyondTrust, Blue Coat Systems and more.
With the job of the information security chief becoming more integral to the business' bottom line, it's important to make sure you're living up to the responsibility.
Far from being Doctor Evil's Facebook page, social networks for criminals cover multiple facets of global crime. Should countering cybercrime be a goal of corporate business or is it merely a job for law enforcement?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- CozyDuke APT group believed to have targeted White House and State Department
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure