The acquisition is predicted to help grow Gemalto's operating profit by 10 percent in 2017.
The company sold its Junos Pulse products for $250 million to Siris Capital, a private equity firm.
The latest personnel announcements and M&A activity from the likes of Lancope, SafeNet, BeyondTrust, Blue Coat Systems and more.
With the job of the information security chief becoming more integral to the business' bottom line, it's important to make sure you're living up to the responsibility.
Far from being Doctor Evil's Facebook page, social networks for criminals cover multiple facets of global crime. Should countering cybercrime be a goal of corporate business or is it merely a job for law enforcement?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- 'GHOST' bug in Linux library enables remote takeover of victim's system
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Report: From Q3 to Q4, 90 percent increase in global DDoS attacks observed
- Researchers observe databases being encrypted, websites held for ransom
- ZeroAccess botnet reactivates, click fraud activity resumes
- BCBS of Tennessee shares personal data on 80K in marketing campaign
- Tips for organizations in the wake of the biggest corporate hack in history