The acquisition is predicted to help grow Gemalto's operating profit by 10 percent in 2017.
The company sold its Junos Pulse products for $250 million to Siris Capital, a private equity firm.
The latest personnel announcements and M&A activity from the likes of Lancope, SafeNet, BeyondTrust, Blue Coat Systems and more.
With the job of the information security chief becoming more integral to the business' bottom line, it's important to make sure you're living up to the responsibility.
Far from being Doctor Evil's Facebook page, social networks for criminals cover multiple facets of global crime. Should countering cybercrime be a goal of corporate business or is it merely a job for law enforcement?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Class action complaint filed against IRS over data breach