The acquisition is predicted to help grow Gemalto's operating profit by 10 percent in 2017.
The company sold its Junos Pulse products for $250 million to Siris Capital, a private equity firm.
The latest personnel announcements and M&A activity from the likes of Lancope, SafeNet, BeyondTrust, Blue Coat Systems and more.
With the job of the information security chief becoming more integral to the business' bottom line, it's important to make sure you're living up to the responsibility.
Far from being Doctor Evil's Facebook page, social networks for criminals cover multiple facets of global crime. Should countering cybercrime be a goal of corporate business or is it merely a job for law enforcement?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Hack of airplane systems described in FBI docs raises security questions
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes