Needing more than signature-based remedies, First Financial Bank found a way to close the gap between what exists and what's possible. Greg Masters reports.
Connection issues prompted an educational service in Illinois to find a solution to speed distribution of teaching materials. Greg Masters reports.
Students in Georgia were given iPads, but a firewall was impeding network connections...until a solution was found, reports Greg Masters.
A critical infrastructure company in Northern California gained visibility into its network...while securing its clients, reports Greg Masters.
Enabling students to reset their own passwords relieved IT staff - and network congestion - at a North Carolina college. Greg Masters reports.
An organizing solution was found to manage mobile devices being used in Florida's Hillsborough School District, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context