The MIAX Options Exchange needed more than a way to appease regulators, it also required security assurance. Greg Masters reports.
HR firm Pasona N A needed strong and flexible security for file-sharing around the globe, reports Greg Masters.
Even human service agencies are targets for cyber intruders, so Goodwill Industries installed a defensive solution, reports Greg Masters.
For its email needs, the Cavaliers Operating Company in Cleveland got an assist to avoid the junk folder. Greg Masters reports.
To ensure it could effectively react to all alerts, IDT put in place an automation solution. Greg Masters reports.
Needing more than signature-based remedies, First Financial Bank found a way to close the gap between what exists and what's possible. Greg Masters reports.
Connection issues prompted an educational service in Illinois to find a solution to speed distribution of teaching materials. Greg Masters reports.
Students in Georgia were given iPads, but a firewall was impeding network connections...until a solution was found, reports Greg Masters.
A critical infrastructure company in Northern California gained visibility into its network...while securing its clients, reports Greg Masters.
Enabling students to reset their own passwords relieved IT staff - and network congestion - at a North Carolina college. Greg Masters reports.
An organizing solution was found to manage mobile devices being used in Florida's Hillsborough School District, reports Greg Masters.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!