Needing more than signature-based remedies, First Financial Bank found a way to close the gap between what exists and what's possible. Greg Masters reports.
Connection issues prompted an educational service in Illinois to find a solution to speed distribution of teaching materials. Greg Masters reports.
Students in Georgia were given iPads, but a firewall was impeding network connections...until a solution was found, reports Greg Masters.
A critical infrastructure company in Northern California gained visibility into its network...while securing its clients, reports Greg Masters.
Enabling students to reset their own passwords relieved IT staff - and network congestion - at a North Carolina college. Greg Masters reports.
An organizing solution was found to manage mobile devices being used in Florida's Hillsborough School District, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CTB-Locker ransomware variant being distributed in spam campaign
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- Winnti trojan may help set stage for Skeleton Key attacks, analysts say
- FTC settles with revenge porn site operator
- Upatre, Dyre used in Univ. of Florida attack
- Wisconsin chiropractic clinic notifies 3,000 patients of insider breach