Needing more than signature-based remedies, First Financial Bank found a way to close the gap between what exists and what's possible. Greg Masters reports.
Connection issues prompted an educational service in Illinois to find a solution to speed distribution of teaching materials. Greg Masters reports.
Students in Georgia were given iPads, but a firewall was impeding network connections...until a solution was found, reports Greg Masters.
A critical infrastructure company in Northern California gained visibility into its network...while securing its clients, reports Greg Masters.
Enabling students to reset their own passwords relieved IT staff - and network congestion - at a North Carolina college. Greg Masters reports.
An organizing solution was found to manage mobile devices being used in Florida's Hillsborough School District, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- Neverquest botnet furthers crimeware-as-a-service biz for fraudsters
- Solo attacker likely responsible for phishing campaign, delivering Zeus variant
- Telecommunications companies on the line with FTC, FCC for cramming schemes
- The 10 POS malware families this holiday season
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response