In these case studies, we focus on how end-users have deployed and managed various security products or services. These profiles include interviews with both the vendor and customer and can run either as support for features or independently. If you have ideas, please email Managing Editor Greg Masters.
Biopharma companies need a secure digital signing infrastructure. SureClinical found an answer for them, reports Greg Masters.
Queens College found a solution to monitor activity and manage devices on its network, reports Greg Masters.
A Chicago-area high school found a solution to broaden its internet pipeline and maintain compliance, reports Greg Masters.
To avoid damage from staff using social media, a radio network made certain its cloud was defended. Greg Masters reports.
When a care provider supplied laptops to its roving employees, it added a security solution to enable efficient collaboration. Greg Masters reports.
Needing more than signature-based remedies, First Financial Bank found a way to close the gap between what exists and what's possible. Greg Masters reports.
Off the field, demand for bandwidth and protection from network threats set the ball in motion for the Denver Broncos. Greg Masters reports.
A university rolled out a wireless network, but was hampered with a user-support problem...until a solution was found. Greg Masters reports.
A website attack prompted an Australia-based mining company to shore up its security implementation, reports Greg Masters.
With the addition of 15,000 mobile devices accessing its network, a medical center found assurance - and met compliance mandates, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- Logjam attack exposes data passed over TLS connections
- Google releases Chrome 43, addresses 37 bugs
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Senate fails to pass USA Freedom Act; McConnell moves for revote of Patriot Act extension
- Android ransomware distributed to English speakers in spam campaign
- Site operator sentenced to 13 months for facilitating prostitution
- ISA presses for data to shape cyber security policy, encourages use of NIST framework
- Former Jacobi Medical Center employee improperly emails patient data