In these case studies, we focus on how end-users have deployed and managed various security products or services. These profiles include interviews with both the vendor and customer and can run either as support for features or independently. If you have ideas, please email Managing Editor Greg Masters.
The MIAX Options Exchange needed more than a way to appease regulators, it also required security assurance. Greg Masters reports.
HR firm Pasona N A needed strong and flexible security for file-sharing around the globe, reports Greg Masters.
Even human service agencies are targets for cyber intruders, so Goodwill Industries installed a defensive solution, reports Greg Masters.
For its email needs, the Cavaliers Operating Company in Cleveland got an assist to avoid the junk folder. Greg Masters reports.
To ensure it could effectively react to all alerts, IDT put in place an automation solution. Greg Masters reports.
Biopharma companies need a secure digital signing infrastructure. SureClinical found an answer for them, reports Greg Masters.
Queens College found a solution to monitor activity and manage devices on its network, reports Greg Masters.
A Chicago-area high school found a solution to broaden its internet pipeline and maintain compliance, reports Greg Masters.
To avoid damage from staff using social media, a radio network made certain its cloud was defended. Greg Masters reports.
When a care provider supplied laptops to its roving employees, it added a security solution to enable efficient collaboration. Greg Masters reports.
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Check Point tracks two waves of Cerber ransomware hitting U.S., UK
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- MIRCOP ransomware blames victim for attack, demands $28K ransom
- CYBERCOM 'reluctant' to cut off Islamic State internet
- Chinese tech professional caught selling secrets
- How 154M U.S. voter records will affect Americans' security - industry reacts