Certificates News, Articles and Updates
Security certifications can land you a better job, but companies are also looking for people who can communicate and manage projects, reports Steve Zurier.
A Turkish certificate authority (CA) accidentally issued two intermediate, or chained, digital certificates, one of which was used by the holder to mimic legitimate websites and launch attacks.
Experts said the light patch load addresses issues that aren't considered high-risk, but the monthly update from Microsoft also includes a new requirement that encryption algorithms on RSA certificates meet a certain key length.
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild