Security certifications can land you a better job, but companies are also looking for people who can communicate and manage projects, reports Steve Zurier.
A Turkish certificate authority (CA) accidentally issued two intermediate, or chained, digital certificates, one of which was used by the holder to mimic legitimate websites and launch attacks.
Experts said the light patch load addresses issues that aren't considered high-risk, but the monthly update from Microsoft also includes a new requirement that encryption algorithms on RSA certificates meet a certain key length.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Anonymous hacks, 'Rickrolls' ISIS
- IBM, Oracle, Cisco certification manager breached, info accessed
- Hilton Worldwide confirms malware on POS targeted payment card info
- Algebraic Eraser, the algorithm running the 'Internet of Things' is broken...again
- Sony hackers remained hidden for months due to a new toolset: Damballa