Security certifications can land you a better job, but companies are also looking for people who can communicate and manage projects, reports Steve Zurier.
A Turkish certificate authority (CA) accidentally issued two intermediate, or chained, digital certificates, one of which was used by the holder to mimic legitimate websites and launch attacks.
Experts said the light patch load addresses issues that aren't considered high-risk, but the monthly update from Microsoft also includes a new requirement that encryption algorithms on RSA certificates meet a certain key length.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day