Chinese News, Articles and Updates
Government officials have yet to confirm the identity of the attackers, though Chinese hackers are being flagged as suspects.
A massive Chinese-based hacker attack on Canadian federal government agencies late in 2010 was aimed at uncovering information about the takeover bid for Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan.
China is denying a U.S. congressional committee's claim that hackers interfered with two government satellites.
Months after hackers invaded the computer systems of at least three federal government institutions employees are still feeling the effects.
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption key
- M&A deals bring added cybersecurity risks
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet