Most Recent Articles by Chuck Miller
The IT landscape has evolved over the past two decades. Where it is headed is anyone's guess, reports Chuck Miller.
A federal indictment was unsealed Monday in Boston charging a hacker with selling hardware and software designed to steal internet bandwidth.
A new ransomware variant encrypts files on a computer, but uses a novel twist on monetizing the extortion threat.
Botnets accounted for nearly 43 percent of all click fraud in the third quarter of this year, according to a new report.
Metasploit, the organization behind the Metasploit Project, a popular open-source tool for exploit research, has been acquired by vulnerability management provider Rapid7.
More Articles by Chuck Miller
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Hack of airplane systems described in FBI docs raises security questions
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes