Most Recent Articles by Chuck Miller
The IT landscape has evolved over the past two decades. Where it is headed is anyone's guess, reports Chuck Miller.
A federal indictment was unsealed Monday in Boston charging a hacker with selling hardware and software designed to steal internet bandwidth.
A new ransomware variant encrypts files on a computer, but uses a novel twist on monetizing the extortion threat.
Botnets accounted for nearly 43 percent of all click fraud in the third quarter of this year, according to a new report.
Metasploit, the organization behind the Metasploit Project, a popular open-source tool for exploit research, has been acquired by vulnerability management provider Rapid7.
More Articles by Chuck Miller
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Sandbox violation in Apple's iOS affects MDM users, could enable breaches
- Outsourcing IT security continues to grow, study finds
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- After online report, Twitter user denies involvement in Ashley Madison hack
- Apple fixes bad case of Ins0mnia in iOS 8.4.1
- Pastor set free on bail following charge in global hacking ploy
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- 5th Circuit: Online bullying prevented fair trial for NOPD officers post-Katrina