Most Recent Articles by Chuck Miller
The IT landscape has evolved over the past two decades. Where it is headed is anyone's guess, reports Chuck Miller.
A federal indictment was unsealed Monday in Boston charging a hacker with selling hardware and software designed to steal internet bandwidth.
A new ransomware variant encrypts files on a computer, but uses a novel twist on monetizing the extortion threat.
Botnets accounted for nearly 43 percent of all click fraud in the third quarter of this year, according to a new report.
Metasploit, the organization behind the Metasploit Project, a popular open-source tool for exploit research, has been acquired by vulnerability management provider Rapid7.
More Articles by Chuck Miller
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- VPN gone bad: APT actors enlist Chinese 'Terracotta' provider to hide criminal activity
- Zero-day exploit hits fully patched Macs
- Harman Kardon claims only Chrysler vehicles may have vulnerable system
- Government 'Cybersecurity Sprint' spurs agency authentication measures