Most Recent Articles by Chuck Miller
The IT landscape has evolved over the past two decades. Where it is headed is anyone's guess, reports Chuck Miller.
A federal indictment was unsealed Monday in Boston charging a hacker with selling hardware and software designed to steal internet bandwidth.
A new ransomware variant encrypts files on a computer, but uses a novel twist on monetizing the extortion threat.
Botnets accounted for nearly 43 percent of all click fraud in the third quarter of this year, according to a new report.
Metasploit, the organization behind the Metasploit Project, a popular open-source tool for exploit research, has been acquired by vulnerability management provider Rapid7.
More Articles by Chuck Miller
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption key
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Ransomware: The evolution of cybercrime, a roundtable