Most Recent Articles by Chuck Miller
The IT landscape has evolved over the past two decades. Where it is headed is anyone's guess, reports Chuck Miller.
A federal indictment was unsealed Monday in Boston charging a hacker with selling hardware and software designed to steal internet bandwidth.
A new ransomware variant encrypts files on a computer, but uses a novel twist on monetizing the extortion threat.
Botnets accounted for nearly 43 percent of all click fraud in the third quarter of this year, according to a new report.
Metasploit, the organization behind the Metasploit Project, a popular open-source tool for exploit research, has been acquired by vulnerability management provider Rapid7.
More Articles by Chuck Miller
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- 185M incidents bypassed perimeter defenses - report
- OVH suffers massive 1.1Tbps DDoS attack
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- UPDATE: Petya ransomware leverages Dropbox and overwrites hard drives
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Report on POS campaign provides peek into scalable tactics of cybercrime duo
- Yahoo! data breach likely exceeds 500 million records
- Boards taking more cyber seriously, driven by regulatory requirements, report finds
- Curtain closes on Ransomware Encryptor RaaS, but with master key
- BIND update fixes high-severity flaw affecting ICS, as CERT releases update to CSET tool