WHAT: Secure data center in the cloud.
PRICE: Starts at $1 per user per month.
WHAT: Enterprise-secure collaboration application that integrates with cloud storage services to allow secure BYOD, cloud and mobility.
PRICE: $10 per user per month.
WHAT: An amazing suite of secure content delivery services.
PRICE: Starts at $500 per month.
VENDOR: iScan Online, Inc.
WHAT: Identifies unprotected PII data at rest and the vulnerability posture of computers and mobile devices.
PRICE: $2 a month or $15 a year
WHAT: Provides two-factor authentication in a consumer environment.
PRICE: Starts at about $2 per user per year and decreases with volume.
WHAT: Pinpoint Account Take Over Detection is part of a suite of Trusteer products that includes malware detection among others.
PRICE: Starts at $10,000 based on number of users registered to the protected web applications.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: Silver Tail does something that really makes it stand apart from the crowd: It differentiates – very accurately – between criminals and legitimate customers by examining such things as velocity (how fast the user moves through a website and how much of the site they access in a short period of time), sequence of pages visited, and the origin of the user.
PRICE: Starts at $150,000.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: This cloud-based service does nothing but protect the user against the risk of fraud when purchasing with a credit card online.
PRICE: Starts at about $1 per card and decreases with volume.
WHAT: Zscaler is a comprehensive suite of security services delivered from the cloud.
PRICE: tarting at $1 per user per month.
VENDOR: Total Defense
WHAT: Total Defense provides end-to-end security delivered from the cloud, including unified web, endpoint and email security, giving the same level of security as in the enterprise with a single console.
PRICE: $71.50 per user per year for all three services (web, email and endpoint).
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard