Collaboration News, Articles and Updates
A privacy officer at a global company found a way to collaborate efficiently at a top level, while ensuring the protection of company assets, reports Greg Masters.
Governments and process control firms must work together to prevent highly sophisticated malware, such as Stuxnet, from spreading.
In order for research to be effective, collaboration must improve between the government, university and industry sectors, panelists agreed at a session at Wednesday's RSA Conference.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Sony enables two-factor authentication for PlayStation
- Attacks increase as a result of DDoS-for-hire services
- WhatsApp to share users' phone numbers with Facebook
- Researchers find seven classes of vulnerabilities in iOS sandbox security feature