Cyber Terrorism News, Articles and Updates
Whether it is defending against cyber terrorism, cyber warfare, or malicious hackers, it seems clear that securing our countries critical infrastructure must be a nationwide priority.
Former CIA counter-terror official Cofer Black negotiated a pulled fire alarm to warn conference attendees of the risk posted by cyber.
If the policy discussion around digital risks continues on its current course, the U.S. government may make some unwise decisions, according to a new academic research paper.
The FBI must bolster its information sharing and cybersecurity expertise to effectively investigate and combat the most serious cyber intrusions, according to a new audit.
More than 100 foreign intelligence agencies have attempted to penetrate U.S. government defense networks, a Pentagon official said Tuesday at the 2011 RSA Conference in San Franscisco.
If you think there is nothing personal to gain for public officials who use words like "cyberterrorism," think again.
2011 promises to deliver a major influx of mobile application attacks, plus other sophisticated digital assaults, said Dave DeWalt, CEO of McAfee, during a keynote address Wednesday at SC Congress Canada in Toronto.
Grassroots block-by-block cyber threat awareness CIO or IT managers can teach the best practices in cybersecurity and reap the benefits of helping protect and secure your eCity.
Is a sting merely legitimized social engineering? Why cops don't have to tell you they're cops - online or off.
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- State Dept. criticized for poor records management, Clinton broke rules, IG report says
- APWG report: Phishing surges by 250 percent in Q1 2016
- Apple rehires crypto legend Jon Callas
- China's quantum communications satellite to improve data security, thwart hackers
- 34% of Brits willing to sacrifice their online safety for weight loss