As the threat landscape continues to evolve, enterprises must focus on employee training now more than ever.
Cyber criminals are always looking for ways to fill their pockets, but SMBs seem to be a prime target.
A 419 scammer who may have had one too many vodka martinis (shaken, not stirred).
Does the fact that the Flame malware stayed below the radar for so long prove that signature detection is dead?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response
- 'Spark' shares traits with Alina, JackPOS, uses AutoIt differently
- California nonprofit sues San Diego Police Department over stingray documents
- Critical 'Misfortune Cookie' bug puts millions of internet-connected routers at risk
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access