Cybercrime Corner News, Articles and Updates
As the threat landscape continues to evolve, enterprises must focus on employee training now more than ever.
Cyber criminals are always looking for ways to fill their pockets, but SMBs seem to be a prime target.
A 419 scammer who may have had one too many vodka martinis (shaken, not stirred).
Does the fact that the Flame malware stayed below the radar for so long prove that signature detection is dead?
SC Magazine Articles
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- MedSec goes its own way with medical device flaw
- Voter databases in two states breached by foreign hackers, FBI
- Researchers find seven classes of vulnerabilities in iOS sandbox security feature
- Sony enables two-factor authentication for PlayStation
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- New macros attacks use Anti-VM and Anti-Sandbox techniques
- SWIFT warns of new attacks, pushes for security upgrades
- Paypal users targeted in new angler phishing scam, Proofpoint report
- Dropbox commended for its handling of massive data breach involving 68M users
- Google refuses to patch alleged login page flaw
- RIPPER malware suspected behind $350K Thailand ATM heist, report