As the threat landscape continues to evolve, enterprises must focus on employee training now more than ever.
Cyber criminals are always looking for ways to fill their pockets, but SMBs seem to be a prime target.
A 419 scammer who may have had one too many vodka martinis (shaken, not stirred).
Does the fact that the Flame malware stayed below the radar for so long prove that signature detection is dead?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out
- NYU conference encourages women to pursue cybersecurity
- Modular Potao malware used to spy on targets in Ukraine, Russia
- GM says OnStar app flaw fixed, researcher says still exploitable
- TV5Monde in chaos as data breach costs roll into the millions
- Four McLean Hospital backup data tapes go missing, thousands affected