As the threat landscape continues to evolve, enterprises must focus on employee training now more than ever.
Cyber criminals are always looking for ways to fill their pockets, but SMBs seem to be a prime target.
A 419 scammer who may have had one too many vodka martinis (shaken, not stirred).
Does the fact that the Flame malware stayed below the radar for so long prove that signature detection is dead?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Dyre Trojan almost dead after 'takedown' by the Russians
- Hacker threatens to expose info on DHS, FBI employees
- Avast patches its web browser after Google finds flaw in Chromium-inspired product
- Draft bill seeks to improve U.S. military cyber warfare capabilities
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan