As the threat landscape continues to evolve, enterprises must focus on employee training now more than ever.
Cyber criminals are always looking for ways to fill their pockets, but SMBs seem to be a prime target.
A 419 scammer who may have had one too many vodka martinis (shaken, not stirred).
Does the fact that the Flame malware stayed below the radar for so long prove that signature detection is dead?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Don't dismiss internal data breaches as minor - they aren't!
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Insider threats changing security spending, report says
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Size and frequency of DDoS attacks increasing, annual report shows