Most Recent Articles by Danielle Walker
According to the FBI, the crackdown led to U.S. indictments against 12 individuals, including Darkode's alleged administrator.
A diplomatic agreement that restricts Iran's nuclear program, may indirectly shift its focus towards cyber warfare efforts.
This month, Microsoft released four critical patches and 10 bulletins ranked "important."
Despite reports that iOS devices must be jailbroken before compromise, researchers found other ways to install the spyware.
According to ESET researchers, APT28 started using the Flash exploit on Wednesday, the same day Adobe released a patch for the issue.
More Articles by Danielle Walker
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Sandbox violation in Apple's iOS affects MDM users, could enable breaches
- Outsourcing IT security continues to grow, study finds
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- After online report, Twitter user denies involvement in Ashley Madison hack
- Apple fixes bad case of Ins0mnia in iOS 8.4.1
- Pastor set free on bail following charge in global hacking ploy
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- 5th Circuit: Online bullying prevented fair trial for NOPD officers post-Katrina