Most Recent Articles by Danielle Walker
According to the FBI, the crackdown led to U.S. indictments against 12 individuals, including Darkode's alleged administrator.
A diplomatic agreement that restricts Iran's nuclear program, may indirectly shift its focus towards cyber warfare efforts.
This month, Microsoft released four critical patches and 10 bulletins ranked "important."
Despite reports that iOS devices must be jailbroken before compromise, researchers found other ways to install the spyware.
According to ESET researchers, APT28 started using the Flash exploit on Wednesday, the same day Adobe released a patch for the issue.
More Articles by Danielle Walker
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users