Most Recent Articles by Danielle Walker
According to the FBI, the crackdown led to U.S. indictments against 12 individuals, including Darkode's alleged administrator.
A diplomatic agreement that restricts Iran's nuclear program, may indirectly shift its focus towards cyber warfare efforts.
This month, Microsoft released four critical patches and 10 bulletins ranked "important."
Despite reports that iOS devices must be jailbroken before compromise, researchers found other ways to install the spyware.
According to ESET researchers, APT28 started using the Flash exploit on Wednesday, the same day Adobe released a patch for the issue.
More Articles by Danielle Walker
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!