Most Recent Articles by Danny Bradbury
A Canadian federal bill that would force companies to notify individuals of breaches moved a step closer to being law in October.
British Columbia's provincial government is notifying 15,000 individuals after a privacy breach in its Wildfire Management Branch.
Canada's RCMP cannot tell whether it complies with federal privacy law when gathering information about citizens without a warrant, according to a report.
Alberta Health Services is apologizing following a data breach at Alberta Children's Hospital.
A Canadian is leading a $500 million class-action lawsuit against Home Depot following its data breach in which up to 56 million US and Canadian credit cards were stolen.
More Articles by Danny Bradbury
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Don't dismiss internal data breaches as minor - they aren't!
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Insider threats changing security spending, report says
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Size and frequency of DDoS attacks increasing, annual report shows