Most Recent Articles by Danny Bradbury
One of Canada's intelligence agencies has been secretly monitoring file downloads across the world for years.
Canada's companies are ill-prepared to meet modern cybersecurity challenges, according to a survey by the Ponemon Institute.
The Canadian government has introduced Bill C-51, an 'anti-terror' bill that will broaden the surveillance powers of government agencies.
A Canadian federal bill that would force companies to notify individuals of breaches moved a step closer to being law in October.
British Columbia's provincial government is notifying 15,000 individuals after a privacy breach in its Wildfire Management Branch.
More Articles by Danny Bradbury
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Supreme Court hears first appeals case for exec convicted under CFAA
- Black SEO offered to cyber-criminals
- FBI investigates Russian hacker that stole billions of login credentials
- 5M affected in VTech breach; security concerns raised with popular holiday items
- Internet of malicious things: Yale home automation vulnerable