Most Recent Articles by Danny Bradbury
One of Canada's intelligence agencies has been secretly monitoring file downloads across the world for years.
Canada's companies are ill-prepared to meet modern cybersecurity challenges, according to a survey by the Ponemon Institute.
The Canadian government has introduced Bill C-51, an 'anti-terror' bill that will broaden the surveillance powers of government agencies.
A Canadian federal bill that would force companies to notify individuals of breaches moved a step closer to being law in October.
British Columbia's provincial government is notifying 15,000 individuals after a privacy breach in its Wildfire Management Branch.
More Articles by Danny Bradbury
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- Study: Organizations taking months to remediate vulnerabilities
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct