Data leakage prevention (DLP) Reviews
PRICE: $3,500 for 100 users.
WHAT: A very simple to deploy endpoint security system with optional mobile device management.
PRICE: Starts at $15/per device per year for 1,000-plus seats, plus mobile devices optionally at $9/ per device per year for 1,000-plus seats
WHAT: A nearly full-function tool, lacking only control over files and folders, and removable media.
PRICE: Starts at $54.18 per seat.
VENDOR: Quick Heal Technologies
WHAT: A very competent endpoint DLP tool with some endpoint protection functionality.
PRICE: Starts at $25.54 per computer for five computers.
WHAT: A full-featured endpoint and DLP product.
PRICE: Starts at $449.95 per year for 10 nodes.
WHAT: An endpoint protection tool that is focused strongly on malware protection.
PRICE: Starts at $80.
WHAT: A very strong solution to endpoint DLP challenges.
PRICE: At 1,000 endpoints, $40 perpetual per endpoint.
WHAT: This is a pure-play endpoint protection tool with a strong focus on malware.
PRICE: Starts at $75 per endpoint.
WHAT: Rather than detecting threats and blocking them, it simply contains them.
VENDOR: Varonis Systems
WHAT: Varonis DatAdvantage and the Data Classification Framework work to identify where any and all of your sensitive and proprietary information lies.
PRICE: DatAdvantage: $17,000; Data Classification Framework: A bit more than $8,000 for 100 users.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought