VENDOR: Varonis Systems
WHAT: Provides data classification for human-generated files, such as documents and SharePoint files or any human-generated files that reside on file servers.
PRICE: $17,000 DatAdvantage, $9,000 IDU Classification Framework for 100 users
WHAT: As part of the Digital Guardian program, provides data classification
PRICE: As part of a data protection managed service, list price is $6 to $10 per user per month.
WHAT: rovides email and document classification – when both products are used – for Microsoft platforms.
PRICE: TMC starts at $27.50 per user; TCO starts at $27.50 per user; TITUS Classification including Desktop (TCD) starts at $51 per user.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: Discovers and classifies sensitive structured and unstructured content stored within file servers, databases, collaboration tools and storage repositories.
PRICE: $20,000 per server.
WHAT: Full database monitoring and protection for many types of databases.
PRICE: Starting at $5,000
VENDOR: Imperva Inc
WHAT: Enormous feature set and flexible deployment options.
WHAT: Comprehensive feature set, solid platform, excellent documentation and support.
PRICE: $14,995 base
VENDOR: F5 Networks
WHAT: Powerful policy engine and robust feature set.
PRICE: $14,995 base.
VENDOR: Bayshore Networks
WHAT: Solid heuristic functions and features.
PRICE: Starting at $32,000 for hardware appliance.
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: A good buy for small to midsized businesses, though larger enterprises may want something more.
PRICE: $8,898 base with one year Energize Updates.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- CozyDuke APT group believed to have targeted White House and State Department
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure