VENDOR: Varonis Systems
WHAT: Provides data classification for human-generated files, such as documents and SharePoint files or any human-generated files that reside on file servers.
PRICE: $17,000 DatAdvantage, $9,000 IDU Classification Framework for 100 users
WHAT: As part of the Digital Guardian program, provides data classification
PRICE: As part of a data protection managed service, list price is $6 to $10 per user per month.
WHAT: rovides email and document classification – when both products are used – for Microsoft platforms.
PRICE: TMC starts at $27.50 per user; TCO starts at $27.50 per user; TITUS Classification including Desktop (TCD) starts at $51 per user.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: Discovers and classifies sensitive structured and unstructured content stored within file servers, databases, collaboration tools and storage repositories.
PRICE: $20,000 per server.
WHAT: Full database monitoring and protection for many types of databases.
PRICE: Starting at $5,000
VENDOR: Imperva Inc
WHAT: Enormous feature set and flexible deployment options.
WHAT: Comprehensive feature set, solid platform, excellent documentation and support.
PRICE: $14,995 base
VENDOR: F5 Networks
WHAT: Powerful policy engine and robust feature set.
PRICE: $14,995 base.
VENDOR: Bayshore Networks
WHAT: Solid heuristic functions and features.
PRICE: Starting at $32,000 for hardware appliance.
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: A good buy for small to midsized businesses, though larger enterprises may want something more.
PRICE: $8,898 base with one year Energize Updates.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context