VENDOR: Varonis Systems
WHAT: Provides data classification for human-generated files, such as documents and SharePoint files or any human-generated files that reside on file servers.
PRICE: $17,000 DatAdvantage, $9,000 IDU Classification Framework for 100 users
WHAT: As part of the Digital Guardian program, provides data classification
PRICE: As part of a data protection managed service, list price is $6 to $10 per user per month.
WHAT: rovides email and document classification – when both products are used – for Microsoft platforms.
PRICE: TMC starts at $27.50 per user; TCO starts at $27.50 per user; TITUS Classification including Desktop (TCD) starts at $51 per user.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: Discovers and classifies sensitive structured and unstructured content stored within file servers, databases, collaboration tools and storage repositories.
PRICE: $20,000 per server.
WHAT: Full database monitoring and protection for many types of databases.
PRICE: Starting at $5,000
VENDOR: Imperva Inc
WHAT: Enormous feature set and flexible deployment options.
WHAT: Comprehensive feature set, solid platform, excellent documentation and support.
PRICE: $14,995 base
VENDOR: F5 Networks
WHAT: Powerful policy engine and robust feature set.
PRICE: $14,995 base.
VENDOR: Bayshore Networks
WHAT: Solid heuristic functions and features.
PRICE: Starting at $32,000 for hardware appliance.
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: A good buy for small to midsized businesses, though larger enterprises may want something more.
PRICE: $8,898 base with one year Energize Updates.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?