Most Recent Articles by Deb Radcliff
Are there ways to catch sophisticated malware that hides in trusted processes and services? Deb Radcliff finds out.
Despite the ubiquity of the Trusted Platform Module, holdups exist and adoption remains slow. Among them are issues with interoperability, considering Apple, Google and Microsoft all use different standards.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- TSA master key hackers expose dangers of physical and digital key escrow policies
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- SC wins three top national honors from ASBPE