Eugene Kaspersky, founder of Kaspersky Lab, was in London today to announce that his company's servers had been hacked by a malware package which has been dubbed Duqu 2.0.
Resilient Systems CTO and New York Times best-selling author Bruce Schneier explains why encryption won't compromise law enforcement, bulk surveillance doesn't work and the Internet of Things (IoT) is on track to create a big security mess.
In this video, Casey Ellis, cofounder and CEO of Bugcrowd, discusses bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure.
In this video, Adam Kujawa, head of malware intelligence with Malwarebytes, takes us through the campaign.
In this video Danielle Walker interviews Cesar Cerrudo, CTO of IOActive, at RSA Conference 2015.
Endgame CEO Nate Fick and Chief Scientist Jamie Butler discuss how cyberattackers have been so successful in evading detection with SC Magazine Associate Editor Teri Robinson at RSA 2015.
In this video, Jay Chaudhry, CEO and President of Zscaler, discusses these cloud security considerations.
In this video, Giora Engel, cofounder and chief product officer with LightCyber, talks about what organizations could be doing to more quickly detect breaches, and the best course of action to take when an incident is discovered.
In this video, Manoj Leelanivas, president and CEO of Cyphort, discusses how malvertising works, the impact of the threat, and how the issue can be addressed.
David Bozin, vice president of growth development at Bindo discusses mobile POS considerations, with the help of newer technologies.
In this video, Jesper Andersen, CEO and president at Infoblox, chats with SC Magazine Senior Reporter Danielle Walker to discuss this threat and ways to defend against it.
In this video, Emma Carr, director of Big Brother Watch in the U.K., discusses the state of online privacy at the SC Congress event in London.
In this video, Lou Shipley, president and CEO of Black Duck, discusses what exactly is meant by 'open source,' and how organizations can manage their security when it comes to open source.
In this video, Michael Shaulov, founder and CEO of Lacoon Mobile Security, discusses how the exploit works, what attackers can do with it, and what organizations should do to protect users from these types of mobile threats.
Christy Wyatt, CEO of Good Technology, discusses new approaches for tackling data security challenges at enterprises.
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?