SC Magazine Associate Editor Teri Robinson talks cybersecurity with Dell Security Vice President of Product Management and Marketing Patrick Sweeney.
Akamai interview Ohad Parush
Malwarebytes received a $50 million Series B funding round from Fidelity Management and Research Co.
Anthony Grieco with Cisco Security and Trust Organization talks about how trust and security go hand in hand.
Steve Durbin, managing director of the Information Security Forum, told SCMagazine.com that 2016 is the year that organizations and individuals become aware of fact that when they're operating in cyber space, they're managing risk.
"It leaves us all in a place of really unprecedented uncertainty," said Hilary Wandall, associate vice president, compliance and chief privacy officer of Merck, speaking at SC Congress NY 2015 on Tuesday, Oct. 20.
Encryption is complicated and "pretty misunderstood," Miller Newton, president and CEO at PKWare, told SCMagazine.com Monday at a National Cyber Security Association conference held at Nasdaq.
Becky Bace, chief strategist for the Center for Forensics, Information Technology and Security with the University of South Alabama, chats about securing the Internet of Things.
Reporter Ashley Carman chats with Bruce McCulley at SC Congress New York about social engineering and how to keep users safe while still facilitating their work.
Michael Kaiser of National Cyber Security Alliance: IoT exploding, industry has opportunity to secure
The number of Internet of Things (IoT) devices is poised to be catapulted into the stratosphere over the next couple of years and the security industry has great opportunity to secure them, according to Michael Kaiser, executive director of the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA).
Darren Guccione, CEO and Co-Founder of Keeper Security,(right) and SCMagazine.com Sr. Reporter Adam Greenburg.
Paul Kurtz, CEO of TruSTAR Technology and former cybersecurity advisor to the White House, discusses the federal government's cybersecurity problems, in the wake of the data breaches at the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
In this video, JP Perez, CTO at Onapsis, demonstrates attacks to Oracle EBusiness apps and abuse of Oracle's JD Edwards protocols.
To stay on top of the threat posed by vulnerabilities, researchers with Secunia have taken a look at bugs and related trends from Jan. 1 to July 31. Among the findings: so far 9,225 vulnerabilities have been identified, 15 of which are zero-day vulnerabilities.
In this video, Avi Bashan, technology leader at Check Point, explains the issue and demonstrates exactly what an attacker can do if they successfully exploit the bug.
SC Magazine Articles
- Was Spotify breached? Account info shows up on Pastebin
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Researcher finds backdoor that accessed Facebook employee passwords
- Over 7M Minecraft mobile credentials exposed after Lifeboat data breach
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- The anatomy of a spearphishing scam, or how to steal $100M with a fake email
- FBI investigating attack against computer networks at U.S. law firms
- Pros examine Mossack Fonseca breach: WordPress plugin, Drupal likely suspects
- First Choice Credit Union files class-action suit against Wendy's over breach
- Top NFL prospect Tunsil free falls in draft after apparent hacker posts damaging video, texts
- Researchers spot Android Infostealer disguised as Chrome update
- Researchers spot mobile malware competition on the black market
- Judge ruled go ahead for claims of phone hacking against UK tabloid