Resilient Systems CTO and New York Times best-selling author Bruce Schneier explains why encryption won't compromise law enforcement, bulk surveillance doesn't work and the Internet of Things (IoT) is on track to create a big security mess.
In this video, Casey Ellis, cofounder and CEO of Bugcrowd, discusses bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure.
In this video, Adam Kujawa, head of malware intelligence with Malwarebytes, takes us through the campaign.
In this video Danielle Walker interviews Cesar Cerrudo, CTO of IOActive, at RSA Conference 2015.
Endgame CEO Nate Fick and Chief Scientist Jamie Butler discuss how cyberattackers have been so successful in evading detection with SC Magazine Associate Editor Teri Robinson at RSA 2015.
In this video, Jay Chaudhry, CEO and President of Zscaler, discusses these cloud security considerations.
In this video, Giora Engel, cofounder and chief product officer with LightCyber, talks about what organizations could be doing to more quickly detect breaches, and the best course of action to take when an incident is discovered.
In this video, Manoj Leelanivas, president and CEO of Cyphort, discusses how malvertising works, the impact of the threat, and how the issue can be addressed.
David Bozin, vice president of growth development at Bindo discusses mobile POS considerations, with the help of newer technologies.
In this video, Jesper Andersen, CEO and president at Infoblox, chats with SC Magazine Senior Reporter Danielle Walker to discuss this threat and ways to defend against it.
In this video, Emma Carr, director of Big Brother Watch in the U.K., discusses the state of online privacy at the SC Congress event in London.
In this video, Lou Shipley, president and CEO of Black Duck, discusses what exactly is meant by 'open source,' and how organizations can manage their security when it comes to open source.
In this video, Michael Shaulov, founder and CEO of Lacoon Mobile Security, discusses how the exploit works, what attackers can do with it, and what organizations should do to protect users from these types of mobile threats.
Christy Wyatt, CEO of Good Technology, discusses new approaches for tackling data security challenges at enterprises.
In this video, Richard Blech CEO of Secure Channels, discusses the latest trends regarding encryption with SC Magazine Senior Reporter Danielle Walker.
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Website observed serving 83 executable files, more than 50 percent malware
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- TeslaCrypt used to extort over $76K in recent months
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes