Resilient Systems CTO and New York Times best-selling author Bruce Schneier explains why encryption won't compromise law enforcement, bulk surveillance doesn't work and the Internet of Things (IoT) is on track to create a big security mess.
In this video, Casey Ellis, cofounder and CEO of Bugcrowd, discusses bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure.
In this video, Adam Kujawa, head of malware intelligence with Malwarebytes, takes us through the campaign.
In this video Danielle Walker interviews Cesar Cerrudo, CTO of IOActive, at RSA Conference 2015.
Endgame CEO Nate Fick and Chief Scientist Jamie Butler discuss how cyberattackers have been so successful in evading detection with SC Magazine Associate Editor Teri Robinson at RSA 2015.
In this video, Jay Chaudhry, CEO and President of Zscaler, discusses these cloud security considerations.
In this video, Giora Engel, cofounder and chief product officer with LightCyber, talks about what organizations could be doing to more quickly detect breaches, and the best course of action to take when an incident is discovered.
In this video, Manoj Leelanivas, president and CEO of Cyphort, discusses how malvertising works, the impact of the threat, and how the issue can be addressed.
David Bozin, vice president of growth development at Bindo discusses mobile POS considerations, with the help of newer technologies.
In this video, Jesper Andersen, CEO and president at Infoblox, chats with SC Magazine Senior Reporter Danielle Walker to discuss this threat and ways to defend against it.
In this video, Emma Carr, director of Big Brother Watch in the U.K., discusses the state of online privacy at the SC Congress event in London.
In this video, Lou Shipley, president and CEO of Black Duck, discusses what exactly is meant by 'open source,' and how organizations can manage their security when it comes to open source.
In this video, Michael Shaulov, founder and CEO of Lacoon Mobile Security, discusses how the exploit works, what attackers can do with it, and what organizations should do to protect users from these types of mobile threats.
Christy Wyatt, CEO of Good Technology, discusses new approaches for tackling data security challenges at enterprises.
In this video, Richard Blech CEO of Secure Channels, discusses the latest trends regarding encryption with SC Magazine Senior Reporter Danielle Walker.
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure