Paul Kurtz, CEO of TruSTAR Technology and former cybersecurity advisor to the White House, discusses the federal government's cybersecurity problems, in the wake of the data breaches at the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
In this video, JP Perez, CTO at Onapsis, demonstrates attacks to Oracle EBusiness apps and abuse of Oracle's JD Edwards protocols.
To stay on top of the threat posed by vulnerabilities, researchers with Secunia have taken a look at bugs and related trends from Jan. 1 to July 31. Among the findings: so far 9,225 vulnerabilities have been identified, 15 of which are zero-day vulnerabilities.
In this video, Avi Bashan, technology leader at Check Point, explains the issue and demonstrates exactly what an attacker can do if they successfully exploit the bug.
In this video, Michael Fey, president of Blue Coat, share his thoughts on defending, malware, and the overall future of security.
In this video, Jim Reavis, CEO of the Cloud Security Alliance, talks about the threats facing cloud users and what defenders can do to shore up security.
Eugene Kaspersky, founder of Kaspersky Lab, was in London today to announce that his company's servers had been hacked by a malware package which has been dubbed Duqu 2.0.
Resilient Systems CTO and New York Times best-selling author Bruce Schneier explains why encryption won't compromise law enforcement, bulk surveillance doesn't work and the Internet of Things (IoT) is on track to create a big security mess.
In this video, Casey Ellis, cofounder and CEO of Bugcrowd, discusses bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure.
In this video, Adam Kujawa, head of malware intelligence with Malwarebytes, takes us through the campaign.
In this video Danielle Walker interviews Cesar Cerrudo, CTO of IOActive, at RSA Conference 2015.
Endgame CEO Nate Fick and Chief Scientist Jamie Butler discuss how cyberattackers have been so successful in evading detection with SC Magazine Associate Editor Teri Robinson at RSA 2015.
In this video, Jay Chaudhry, CEO and President of Zscaler, discusses these cloud security considerations.
In this video, Giora Engel, cofounder and chief product officer with LightCyber, talks about what organizations could be doing to more quickly detect breaches, and the best course of action to take when an incident is discovered.
In this video, Manoj Leelanivas, president and CEO of Cyphort, discusses how malvertising works, the impact of the threat, and how the issue can be addressed.
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users
- Stored XSS vulnerability identified in Jetpack plugin for WordPress
- Experian, T-Mobile breach exposes 15 million customers, but what will happen to the data?
- Only a matter of time before cyber-attack hits broader finance
- Don't spend more, spend better: Interview with FireEye's Richard Turner
- Landmark European data protection judgement