In this video, Marcos Colón, digital content coordinator at SC Magazine, sits with Charles Henderson, director of SpiderLabs at Trustwave, to discuss the growing challenges that SMBs face with third-parties that may put an organization's data at risk.
Ahren S. Tryon, attorney at Cozen O'Connor, discusses the recent executive order, as well as the concerns of privacy in relation to information sharing between the public and private sector.
Dan Kaplan, executive editor at SC Magazine, sits with Abe Kleinfeld, CEO of nCircle, to discuss communication between the CSO and upper management.
SC Magazine catches up with Marcia Hofmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who provides some legal guidance for researchers in the industry.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Regin: nation-state possibly behind the stealthy modular spying malware
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards