In this video, Marcos Colón, digital content coordinator at SC Magazine, sits with Charles Henderson, director of SpiderLabs at Trustwave, to discuss the growing challenges that SMBs face with third-parties that may put an organization's data at risk.
Ahren S. Tryon, attorney at Cozen O'Connor, discusses the recent executive order, as well as the concerns of privacy in relation to information sharing between the public and private sector.
Dan Kaplan, executive editor at SC Magazine, sits with Abe Kleinfeld, CEO of nCircle, to discuss communication between the CSO and upper management.
SC Magazine catches up with Marcia Hofmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who provides some legal guidance for researchers in the industry.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names