In this video, Marcos Colón, digital content coordinator at SC Magazine, sits with Charles Henderson, director of SpiderLabs at Trustwave, to discuss the growing challenges that SMBs face with third-parties that may put an organization's data at risk.
Ahren S. Tryon, attorney at Cozen O'Connor, discusses the recent executive order, as well as the concerns of privacy in relation to information sharing between the public and private sector.
Dan Kaplan, executive editor at SC Magazine, sits with Abe Kleinfeld, CEO of nCircle, to discuss communication between the CSO and upper management.
SC Magazine catches up with Marcia Hofmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who provides some legal guidance for researchers in the industry.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Audit report finds sensitive data at risk for at least 73 Callif. agencies
- License plate reader helps spot Virginia killer, but privacy issues remain
- DD4BC are DDoS attack driving force, new report claims
- Researchers uncover possible Iranian-backed phishing scam
- After online report, Twitter user denies involvement in Ashley Madison hack