In this video, Marcos Colón, digital content coordinator at SC Magazine, sits with Charles Henderson, director of SpiderLabs at Trustwave, to discuss the growing challenges that SMBs face with third-parties that may put an organization's data at risk.
Ahren S. Tryon, attorney at Cozen O'Connor, discusses the recent executive order, as well as the concerns of privacy in relation to information sharing between the public and private sector.
Dan Kaplan, executive editor at SC Magazine, sits with Abe Kleinfeld, CEO of nCircle, to discuss communication between the CSO and upper management.
SC Magazine catches up with Marcia Hofmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who provides some legal guidance for researchers in the industry.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- HAMMERTOSS malware represents culmination of 'best practices' for cyber attackers
- Hundreds of Massachusetts General Hospital patients notified of data incident
- Majority of Android devices vulnerable to denial-of-service bug
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out