In this video, Marcos Colón, digital content coordinator at SC Magazine, sits with Charles Henderson, director of SpiderLabs at Trustwave, to discuss the growing challenges that SMBs face with third-parties that may put an organization's data at risk.
Ahren S. Tryon, attorney at Cozen O'Connor, discusses the recent executive order, as well as the concerns of privacy in relation to information sharing between the public and private sector.
Dan Kaplan, executive editor at SC Magazine, sits with Abe Kleinfeld, CEO of nCircle, to discuss communication between the CSO and upper management.
SC Magazine catches up with Marcia Hofmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who provides some legal guidance for researchers in the industry.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- Backdoor in MS Outlook webmail raises security doubts
- Chinese govt. complied with U.S. request to arrest hackers
- Obama administration will not push for legislation requiring mandatory encryption
- Data Security in the 21st Century: Understanding what data to protect
- Consumers need to up password security: Darren Guccione of Keeper Security
- U.S. authorities identify Chinese companies that benefited from military cybertheft