SC Magazine ebooks tackle how a particular topic in the IT and information technology market - everything from APT to cloud to mobile security - affects the various sectors - government, health care, financial, and more.
For more information about ebooks from SC Magazine, please contact Illena Armstrong, VP, editorial, at email@example.com.
If your company is interested in sponsoring an ebook, please contact David Steifman, VP, sales, at 646-638-6008, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Security Ebooks
While threat intelligence didn't stop attackers of the health care giant Anthem, the breach is likely to add to the pressure to improve efforts to make threat data intelligible and useful to frontline IT security specialists.
They are brutal, in-your-face power invasions designed to overwhelm servers and bring networked systems down without any nuance or surreptitiousness. This latest ebook explores the newest iterations of this scourge and how best to defend against them.
In many companies, information security in general and segregation of duties in particular, are lower security priority because the process tends to be costly and time-consuming. The key is to give users just the access they need when they need it and no more.
Individuals and huge global organizations have become equally dependent on the scalable, on-demand, IT resources the cloud provides.
We speak with a number of industry experts to gain a lucid understanding of the threat landscape and provide tools and strategies companies can put in place to achieve success in safeguarding their enterprises from porous software coding in their applications.
In this new ebook we speak with a range of experts to glean their insights on the technologies and strategies they are putting in place to guard their treasure troves and prevent both insider incidents and attacks from the outside.
We explore the landscape today with which security teams must contend and compile a number of best practices and strategies you can apply to protect your company.
The experts we spoke to for this new ebook agree that when deciding what data must be encrypted, it's a question of classifying it by level of importance.
The consensus from our panel of experts is that PCI DSS should be just one item on a far broader effort to integrate data security into enterprise risk management.
This latest ebook from SC Magazine paints a lucid picture of today's SIEM capabilities and challenges to help you decide what might be the right implementation for your organization.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Malware on Lime Crime website, payment cards compromised
- Florida law enforcement docs show widespread stingray use, secrecy
- State breakdowns: Anthem breach by the numbers
- After Superfish-Lenovo incident, Facebook probes larger issue of SSL-sniffing adware
- Gemalto investigates claims that gov't spies hacked SIM card encryption keys
- Researchers investigate link between Axiom spy group, Anthem breach
- Top Android tablets for children riddled with security lapses, study finds
- Bulk Reef Supply website compromised, credit cards at risk
- Medical identity theft up 22 percent in 2014, annual report says
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties