E-Commerce News, Articles and Updates
July 27, 2009
Updated: Web hosting firm Network Solutions on Friday announced that, despite its being PCI compliant, a breach had compromised approximately 573,928 individuals' credit card information.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage