Opinions: SC Magazine does accept vendor-neutral contributions for its monthly Last Word and Opinion sections. Offering viewpoints on timely and sometimes controversial subjects, these may also include some pragmatic advice to help readers deal with everyday problems. To submit brief abstracts for consideration, please visit our article submissions page.
Feature support: "How to" information, statistical data, advice on trends/threats and more all potentially could be included as support for features. If you have ideas, please email or call Illena Armstrong.
Case studies: With a focus on how end-users have deployed and managed various and sundry products, case studies that include interviews with both the vendor and customer can run either as support for features or independently. If you have ideas, please email Greg Masters.
Debate: Each month, SC Magazine runs countering viewpoints on timely IT security topics. By posing an interesting question to thought leaders, readers quickly are able to get down to the primary views of the subject matter reading this section. If you have ideas for Debate topics, please call or email Greg Masters.
Me and My job: Yet another monthly section highlights the experiences, opinions and pursuits of IT security pros in the trenches. Focusing on those security practitioners who answer to the CSOs and other IT security leaders of the world, this Q&A section enables us to provide readers with their colleague's personal stories. If you know of an IT security practitioner who you think should be recognized here, please email or call Greg Masters.
Letters to the editor, other editorial ideas and editorial corrections can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCMagazine.com editorial policy
Details of our Editorial Advisory Board and Editorial Calendar can be found by following the links below:
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption key
- M&A deals bring added cybersecurity risks
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet