Opinions: SC Magazine does accept vendor-neutral contributions for its monthly Last Word and Opinion sections. Offering viewpoints on timely and sometimes controversial subjects, these may also include some pragmatic advice to help readers deal with everyday problems. To submit brief abstracts for consideration, please visit our article submissions page.
Feature support: "How to" information, statistical data, advice on trends/threats and more all potentially could be included as support for features. If you have ideas, please email or call Illena Armstrong.
Case studies: With a focus on how end-users have deployed and managed various and sundry products, case studies that include interviews with both the vendor and customer can run either as support for features or independently. If you have ideas, please email Greg Masters.
Debate: Each month, SC Magazine runs countering viewpoints on timely IT security topics. By posing an interesting question to thought leaders, readers quickly are able to get down to the primary views of the subject matter reading this section. If you have ideas for Debate topics, please call or email Greg Masters.
Me and My job: Yet another monthly section highlights the experiences, opinions and pursuits of IT security pros in the trenches. Focusing on those security practitioners who answer to the CSOs and other IT security leaders of the world, this Q&A section enables us to provide readers with their colleague's personal stories. If you know of an IT security practitioner who you think should be recognized here, please email or call Greg Masters.
Letters to the editor, other editorial ideas and editorial corrections can be sent to email@example.com.
SCMagazine.com editorial policy
Details of our Editorial Advisory Board and Editorial Calendar can be found by following the links below:
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- House Committee urges Obama not to pardon Snowden
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Cities planning transparency laws for police surveillance tech
- Malicious apps leveraging top UK brands has increased by 130%