Opinions: SC Magazine does accept vendor-neutral contributions for its monthly Last Word and Opinion sections. Offering viewpoints on timely and sometimes controversial subjects, these may also include some pragmatic advice to help readers deal with everyday problems. To submit brief abstracts for consideration, please visit our article submissions page.
Feature support: "How to" information, statistical data, advice on trends/threats and more all potentially could be included as support for features. If you have ideas, please email or call Illena Armstrong.
Case studies: With a focus on how end-users have deployed and managed various and sundry products, case studies that include interviews with both the vendor and customer can run either as support for features or independently. If you have ideas, please email Greg Masters.
Debate: Each month, SC Magazine runs countering viewpoints on timely IT security topics. By posing an interesting question to thought leaders, readers quickly are able to get down to the primary views of the subject matter reading this section. If you have ideas for Debate topics, please call or email Greg Masters.
Me and My job: Yet another monthly section highlights the experiences, opinions and pursuits of IT security pros in the trenches. Focusing on those security practitioners who answer to the CSOs and other IT security leaders of the world, this Q&A section enables us to provide readers with their colleague's personal stories. If you know of an IT security practitioner who you think should be recognized here, please email or call Greg Masters.
Letters to the editor, other editorial ideas and editorial corrections can be sent to email@example.com.
SCMagazine.com editorial policy
Details of our Editorial Advisory Board and Editorial Calendar can be found by following the links below:
SC Magazine Articles
- PCI DSS version 3.2 release extends multifactor authentication requirement
- Over 7M Minecraft mobile credentials exposed after Lifeboat data breach
- New site on dark web offering one-stop ransom services
- Pwnedlist vulnerability exposed 866M accounts
- Turkish fascists claim responsibility for Qatar bank data breach
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- The anatomy of a spearphishing scam, or how to steal $100M with a fake email
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Pros examine Mossack Fonseca breach: WordPress plugin, Drupal likely suspects