Electronic Frontier Foundation News, Articles and Updates
In the high-priced market of exploit sales, developers resist government regulations -- but are more than happy when one wants to open its coffers to them.
SC Magazine catches up with Marcia Hofmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who provides some legal guidance for researchers in the industry.
Is jail time for the crime of visiting the wrong websites the answer to terrorism?
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Access to 70,000 hacked servers sold on hacker marketplace; industry reacts
- Gartner's top-10 list of infosec techs addresses concerns over cloud, IoT
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components