Electronic Frontier Foundation
In the high-priced market of exploit sales, developers resist government regulations -- but are more than happy when one wants to open its coffers to them.
SC Magazine catches up with Marcia Hofmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who provides some legal guidance for researchers in the industry.
Is jail time for the crime of visiting the wrong websites the answer to terrorism?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users