Electronic Frontier Foundation
In the high-priced market of exploit sales, developers resist government regulations -- but are more than happy when one wants to open its coffers to them.
SC Magazine catches up with Marcia Hofmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, who provides some legal guidance for researchers in the industry.
Is jail time for the crime of visiting the wrong websites the answer to terrorism?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach