Email Identity Management
WHAT: The WatchGuard XCS 580 (Extensible Content Security Appliance) is an easy-to-use, all-inclusive email and web appliance that provides security and privacy of inbound and outbound traffic.
PRICE: $6,500: includes hardware, one year email security, one year LiveSecurity Plus; add email encryption for $2,600 per year for up to 500 users; $3,575 annual email subscription and LiveSecurity Plus renewal; multi-year discounts available.
VENDOR: Safe-T Data
WHAT: Safe-T Box is a secure email and data exchange solution comprised of three components offering high levels of security for secure email solutions.
PRICE: $35,400 ($30,000 base plus 18 percent support).
WHAT: McAfee Email Gateway protects networks from viruses, undesirable content, spam and other threats.
PRICE: $4.75-$25 per user per year, depending on user count and term commitment.
WHAT: EdgeWave ePrism offers a complete suite of email security services.
PRICE: Ranges from $26 to $11 per user per year.
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: The Barracuda Spam Firewall is an integrated hardware and software solution designed to protect the email server from spam, virus, spoofing, phishing and spyware attacks.
PRICE: $3,999 (hardware), Energize Updates (provides the latest spam and virus definitions as well as provides customers with access to technical support, new firmware releases and the opportunity to participate in the Barracuda Early Release Firmware program).
WHAT: MailGate is a secure collaboration gateway appliance which combines email security and content management gateway functionality.
PRICE: Starts at $8,000, including hardware and first year’s support and maintenance.
PRICE: $995 for hardware
VENDOR: Sunbelt Software
PRICE: starts at $627 for 25 mailboxes
PRICE: $550 for up to 100 users
SC Magazine Articles
- Was Spotify breached? Account info shows up on Pastebin
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Researcher finds backdoor that accessed Facebook employee passwords
- Intelligence court affirms FBI's right to search Americans' emails without a warrant
- Most orgs couldn't quickly detect breach, study
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- UPDATE: Petya ransomware leverages Dropbox and overwrites hard drives
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- The anatomy of a spearphishing scam, or how to steal $100M with a fake email
- 3,000 Tidewater Community College workers victimized in W-2 scam
- Ransomware rampant, but chinks found in its armor
- Mining company's data is more valuable than gold
- PCI DSS version 3.2 release extends multifactor authentication requirement
- RSA EMEA Summit: Writing a security strategy that will make Vivaldi proud
- U.S. CIO hints federal adoption of 'bimodal IT' to balance old and new tech