Email Identity Management Reviews
WHAT: The WatchGuard XCS 580 (Extensible Content Security Appliance) is an easy-to-use, all-inclusive email and web appliance that provides security and privacy of inbound and outbound traffic.
PRICE: $6,500: includes hardware, one year email security, one year LiveSecurity Plus; add email encryption for $2,600 per year for up to 500 users; $3,575 annual email subscription and LiveSecurity Plus renewal; multi-year discounts available.
VENDOR: Safe-T Data
WHAT: Safe-T Box is a secure email and data exchange solution comprised of three components offering high levels of security for secure email solutions.
PRICE: $35,400 ($30,000 base plus 18 percent support).
WHAT: McAfee Email Gateway protects networks from viruses, undesirable content, spam and other threats.
PRICE: $4.75-$25 per user per year, depending on user count and term commitment.
WHAT: EdgeWave ePrism offers a complete suite of email security services.
PRICE: Ranges from $26 to $11 per user per year.
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: The Barracuda Spam Firewall is an integrated hardware and software solution designed to protect the email server from spam, virus, spoofing, phishing and spyware attacks.
PRICE: $3,999 (hardware), Energize Updates (provides the latest spam and virus definitions as well as provides customers with access to technical support, new firmware releases and the opportunity to participate in the Barracuda Early Release Firmware program).
WHAT: MailGate is a secure collaboration gateway appliance which combines email security and content management gateway functionality.
PRICE: Starts at $8,000, including hardware and first year’s support and maintenance.
PRICE: $995 for hardware
VENDOR: Sunbelt Software
PRICE: starts at $627 for 25 mailboxes
PRICE: $550 for up to 100 users
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Check Point tracks two waves of Cerber ransomware hitting U.S., UK
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- MIRCOP ransomware blames victim for attack, demands $28K ransom
- CYBERCOM 'reluctant' to cut off Islamic State internet
- Chinese tech professional caught selling secrets
- How 154M U.S. voter records will affect Americans' security - industry reacts