Email Identity Management Reviews
WHAT: The WatchGuard XCS 580 (Extensible Content Security Appliance) is an easy-to-use, all-inclusive email and web appliance that provides security and privacy of inbound and outbound traffic.
PRICE: $6,500: includes hardware, one year email security, one year LiveSecurity Plus; add email encryption for $2,600 per year for up to 500 users; $3,575 annual email subscription and LiveSecurity Plus renewal; multi-year discounts available.
VENDOR: Safe-T Data
WHAT: Safe-T Box is a secure email and data exchange solution comprised of three components offering high levels of security for secure email solutions.
PRICE: $35,400 ($30,000 base plus 18 percent support).
WHAT: McAfee Email Gateway protects networks from viruses, undesirable content, spam and other threats.
PRICE: $4.75-$25 per user per year, depending on user count and term commitment.
WHAT: EdgeWave ePrism offers a complete suite of email security services.
PRICE: Ranges from $26 to $11 per user per year.
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: The Barracuda Spam Firewall is an integrated hardware and software solution designed to protect the email server from spam, virus, spoofing, phishing and spyware attacks.
PRICE: $3,999 (hardware), Energize Updates (provides the latest spam and virus definitions as well as provides customers with access to technical support, new firmware releases and the opportunity to participate in the Barracuda Early Release Firmware program).
WHAT: MailGate is a secure collaboration gateway appliance which combines email security and content management gateway functionality.
PRICE: Starts at $8,000, including hardware and first year’s support and maintenance.
PRICE: $995 for hardware
VENDOR: Sunbelt Software
PRICE: starts at $627 for 25 mailboxes
PRICE: $550 for up to 100 users
SC Magazine Articles
- 185M incidents bypassed perimeter defenses - report
- OVH suffers massive 1.1Tbps DDoS attack
- Case study: Hawaiian Telcom says aloha to AlienVault security management
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- Yahoo! data breach likely exceeds 500 million records
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach