In 2011 and the new age of cyberwarfare, what differentiates a military corporation from a security corporation? Are you now working in a cyberwarfare capacity? If so, what restrictions on global trade should CIOs be concerned with?
Cyberwarfare is the boogeyman of 2011. If the risks are real, who holds responsibility for collapses of the power grid and communication networks?
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Anonymous hacks, 'Rickrolls' ISIS
- IBM, Oracle, Cisco certification manager breached, info accessed
- Hilton Worldwide confirms malware on POS targeted payment card info
- Algebraic Eraser, the algorithm running the 'Internet of Things' is broken...again
- Sony hackers remained hidden for months due to a new toolset: Damballa