Encryption/Data Security Reviews
WHAT: SaaS-delivered secure collaboration application.
PRICE: $75 per user per year.
VENDOR: Varonis Systems
WHAT: Provides data classification for human-generated files, such as documents and SharePoint files or any human-generated files that reside on file servers.
PRICE: $17,000 DatAdvantage, $9,000 IDU Classification Framework for 100 users
WHAT: As part of the Digital Guardian program, provides data classification
PRICE: As part of a data protection managed service, list price is $6 to $10 per user per month.
WHAT: rovides email and document classification – when both products are used – for Microsoft platforms.
PRICE: TMC starts at $27.50 per user; TCO starts at $27.50 per user; TITUS Classification including Desktop (TCD) starts at $51 per user.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: Discovers and classifies sensitive structured and unstructured content stored within file servers, databases, collaboration tools and storage repositories.
PRICE: $20,000 per server.
VENDOR: SafeNet Inc.
WHAT: Virtual machines encryption and pre-launch authentication.
PRICE: SafeNet ProtectV AWS begins at $22,000 for a one-year subscription based on 25 virtual machines and 25 TB of data and includes high assurance key manager.
WHAT: Credential management and encryption in virtual/cloud environments.
PRICE: There is no charge to use the Echoworx Security Cloud SDK, and the cost of the fully managed certificate is $10 per year.
VENDOR: WinMagic Data Security
WHAT: WinMagic SecureDoc is a full-disk encryption (FDE) management solution that includes client agents for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and server software (SecureDoc Enterprise Server).
PRICE: $99 each (100-plus licenses)
WHAT: Trustwave Encryption provides an integrated solution for encryption of disks, persistent files on shares, desktops, laptops, USB devices and email attachments.
PRICE: starts at $90/perpetual (term pricing for one and three years available)
VENDOR: Symantec Corp.
WHAT: PGP Whole Disk Encryption from Symantec encrypts all the contents on the disk on a block-by-block basis.
PRICE: starts at $136 for 100 users, volume discounts available
SC Magazine Articles
- Cerber ransomware strain now targeting Office 365 users
- Critical infrastructure in Europe exposed to hackers
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Cerber ransomware C&C server shut down by research firm and CERT-Netherlands
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage