Enterprise Security Management Reviews
VENDOR: Sunbelt Software
WHAT: This tool uses unique technology and comes at a great price/performance; the UI is easy to use.
PRICE: $26.25/seat for 50-100 users, includes one year maintenance
VENDOR: Savant Protection
WHAT: Very strong solution for locking down endpoints, with a whitelisting approach that simplifies administration and management.
PRICE: subscription: $2,995, includes management
VENDOR: Kaspersky Lab
WHAT: This would make up a great AV portion if you choose to build your own best-in-class malware offering.
PRICE: starts at $675 for a 1-year license
WHAT: A solid offering that is easy to use, with pricing in the middle range.
PRICE: $31.24 per license for 100-249
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: A strong AV solution with nice management of the registry and WMI scripting for better endpoint management.
PRICE: $31.95 per user /per year
VENDOR: AVG Technologies
WHAT: Very nicely layered malware solution covering server and workstation systems.
PRICE: $944.99 for 25 seats per year
PRICE: starts at $25,168
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks