Enterprise Security Management Reviews
VENDOR: Sunbelt Software
WHAT: This tool uses unique technology and comes at a great price/performance; the UI is easy to use.
PRICE: $26.25/seat for 50-100 users, includes one year maintenance
VENDOR: Savant Protection
WHAT: Very strong solution for locking down endpoints, with a whitelisting approach that simplifies administration and management.
PRICE: subscription: $2,995, includes management
VENDOR: Kaspersky Lab
WHAT: This would make up a great AV portion if you choose to build your own best-in-class malware offering.
PRICE: starts at $675 for a 1-year license
WHAT: A solid offering that is easy to use, with pricing in the middle range.
PRICE: $31.24 per license for 100-249
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: A strong AV solution with nice management of the registry and WMI scripting for better endpoint management.
PRICE: $31.95 per user /per year
VENDOR: AVG Technologies
WHAT: Very nicely layered malware solution covering server and workstation systems.
PRICE: $944.99 for 25 seats per year
PRICE: starts at $25,168
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought