Enterprise Security Management
VENDOR: Sunbelt Software
WHAT: This tool uses unique technology and comes at a great price/performance; the UI is easy to use.
PRICE: $26.25/seat for 50-100 users, includes one year maintenance
VENDOR: Savant Protection
WHAT: Very strong solution for locking down endpoints, with a whitelisting approach that simplifies administration and management.
PRICE: subscription: $2,995, includes management
VENDOR: Kaspersky Lab
WHAT: This would make up a great AV portion if you choose to build your own best-in-class malware offering.
PRICE: starts at $675 for a 1-year license
WHAT: A solid offering that is easy to use, with pricing in the middle range.
PRICE: $31.24 per license for 100-249
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: A strong AV solution with nice management of the registry and WMI scripting for better endpoint management.
PRICE: $31.95 per user /per year
VENDOR: AVG Technologies
WHAT: Very nicely layered malware solution covering server and workstation systems.
PRICE: $944.99 for 25 seats per year
PRICE: starts at $25,168
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response
- 'Spark' shares traits with Alina, JackPOS, uses AutoIt differently
- California nonprofit sues San Diego Police Department over stingray documents
- Critical 'Misfortune Cookie' bug puts millions of internet-connected routers at risk
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access