Enterprise Security Management
VENDOR: Sunbelt Software
WHAT: This tool uses unique technology and comes at a great price/performance; the UI is easy to use.
PRICE: $26.25/seat for 50-100 users, includes one year maintenance
VENDOR: Savant Protection
WHAT: Very strong solution for locking down endpoints, with a whitelisting approach that simplifies administration and management.
PRICE: subscription: $2,995, includes management
VENDOR: Kaspersky Lab
WHAT: This would make up a great AV portion if you choose to build your own best-in-class malware offering.
PRICE: starts at $675 for a 1-year license
WHAT: A solid offering that is easy to use, with pricing in the middle range.
PRICE: $31.24 per license for 100-249
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: A strong AV solution with nice management of the registry and WMI scripting for better endpoint management.
PRICE: $31.95 per user /per year
VENDOR: AVG Technologies
WHAT: Very nicely layered malware solution covering server and workstation systems.
PRICE: $944.99 for 25 seats per year
PRICE: starts at $25,168
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- Suspicious activity on LastPass network, data compromised
- Former Georgia-Pacific sysadmin charged with damaging protected computers
- Harvard University announces network intrusion, possible data exposure
- Saboteurs leverage RIPv1 for DDoS reflection attacks
- More than 440K new Android malware strains found in Q1, study finds
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.4 and iOS 8.4, numerous bugs addressed