Enterprise Security Management
VENDOR: Sunbelt Software
WHAT: This tool uses unique technology and comes at a great price/performance; the UI is easy to use.
PRICE: $26.25/seat for 50-100 users, includes one year maintenance
VENDOR: Savant Protection
WHAT: Very strong solution for locking down endpoints, with a whitelisting approach that simplifies administration and management.
PRICE: subscription: $2,995, includes management
VENDOR: Kaspersky Lab
WHAT: This would make up a great AV portion if you choose to build your own best-in-class malware offering.
PRICE: starts at $675 for a 1-year license
WHAT: A solid offering that is easy to use, with pricing in the middle range.
PRICE: $31.24 per license for 100-249
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: A strong AV solution with nice management of the registry and WMI scripting for better endpoint management.
PRICE: $31.95 per user /per year
VENDOR: AVG Technologies
WHAT: Very nicely layered malware solution covering server and workstation systems.
PRICE: $944.99 for 25 seats per year
PRICE: starts at $25,168
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Sandbox violation in Apple's iOS affects MDM users, could enable breaches
- Outsourcing IT security continues to grow, study finds
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- After online report, Twitter user denies involvement in Ashley Madison hack
- Apple fixes bad case of Ins0mnia in iOS 8.4.1
- Pastor set free on bail following charge in global hacking ploy
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- 5th Circuit: Online bullying prevented fair trial for NOPD officers post-Katrina