Epsilon News, Articles and Updates
A pair of massive data breaches have illustrated that marketing services firms have become a high-value target of cybercriminals aiming to steal valuable information that easily can be monetized.
Phishing is not the only possible motivation for breaching Epsilon.
The consequences of the Epsilon breach may have been a little overstated, but the Texas data exposures are far from trivial.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- MedSec goes its own way with medical device flaw
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!