Epsilon News, Articles and Updates
A pair of massive data breaches have illustrated that marketing services firms have become a high-value target of cybercriminals aiming to steal valuable information that easily can be monetized.
Phishing is not the only possible motivation for breaching Epsilon.
The consequences of the Epsilon breach may have been a little overstated, but the Texas data exposures are far from trivial.
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Access to 70,000 hacked servers sold on hacker marketplace; industry reacts
- Gartner's top-10 list of infosec techs addresses concerns over cloud, IoT
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components