A pair of massive data breaches have illustrated that marketing services firms have become a high-value target of cybercriminals aiming to steal valuable information that easily can be monetized.
Phishing is not the only possible motivation for breaching Epsilon.
The consequences of the Epsilon breach may have been a little overstated, but the Texas data exposures are far from trivial.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names