A pair of massive data breaches have illustrated that marketing services firms have become a high-value target of cybercriminals aiming to steal valuable information that easily can be monetized.
Phishing is not the only possible motivation for breaching Epsilon.
The consequences of the Epsilon breach may have been a little overstated, but the Texas data exposures are far from trivial.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers